The Simplest, Easiest Document Management System on the market today
- Simple Installation
- Easy enough for all your employees to use, regardless of
technical ability and job responsibility
- Easy enough to be very, very affordable
- No training required to retrieve documents
- Easy enough to be operational in under eight hours
- Easy to secure, share, and archive
- File it once and only once
FlowFile Pro is different
Every piece of paper that you store in a filing cabinet follows rules that you establish. These rules determine where to file it, and in what order. It is how you organize your files.
Documents like invoices, personnel records, permits, insurance records and contracts have different rules or “workflows” on how they get filed. With FlowFile Pro, you can automate and simplify the way you index and file documents into electronic folders similar to your paper filing system, using self contained Adobe PDF files. All you need to access your documents is the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Finding a document is simply a matter of navigating to the folder or using standard file search tools like Windows Search, Apple Finder or Linux. You can safely shred the paper, because your documents are stored the same way the United States Federal Courts use to store their documents, in Adobe PDF format. It simply works!
What Clients are saying about FlowFile Pro
“It took less than a day to implement, train, and run!”
“We started with AP invoices, and now it stores everything!”
“Standard PDFs keep are documents ready for emails, archiving, audits and any litigation.”
“I’m not locked into my accounting system to find my documents.”
Maximize your Investment with TechBldrs FlowFile Pro
NO proprietary user licenses or software required to access the documents. All files are self contained standard PDF documents. FlowFile Pro uses Adobe Acrobat Reader to view your documents.
NO need to pay for proprietary software to archive your documents offline. Because FlowFile Pro uses self contained PDF files, they can be easily burned to CDs.
NO need to worry about corrupt databases or pointer files if the links to a file get broken. FlowFile Pro embeds all the indexing information directly into the document file.
NO extensive training to learn a new filing scheme with proprietary software. FlowFile Pro uses standard Windows folders, subfolders and file conventions for storing and accessing documents.
NO headaches trying to find misfiled documents with a traditional system. FlowFile Pro uses standard Windows and Adobe Search Tools to locate folders and files.
NO 2 to 3 month implementations. You are in production mode the same day.
NO expensive Custom Programming fees required to link to other data sources. FlowFile Pro links to any ODBC data source, Microsoft Access and Excel using a click and drag interface.
NO restrictions on scanning and storage archive systems. FlowFile Pro works with any scanning device and does not care where the document was created. Nor does it care where you want to store it.
Maximize Your Investment with One affordable Monthly Fee
One time installation: $4600
- TechBldrs provides all software, installation, training and a
high speed, USB duplex color scanner
- TechBldrs provides consulting to build your document storage system for a fee of $300/month
- TechBldrs provides phone & remote support for all FlowFile software, workflow and document filing
- TechBldrs installs updates as needed to keep FlowFile
Your only business responsibilities are as follows:
- Purchase & replace all worn parts
- Allow remote access for TechBldrs through the Internet
- Pentium Dual Core with 2 gb Memory or higher
- Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 32bit or 64bit
- Microsoft Office Professional 2007 or Access 2007 or newer
- 19” LCD Monitor or larger