Migration to the CloudContact Us Today
Cloud Data Integration
Cloud data integration is becoming increasingly popular with businesses of all sizes. And it's no wonder - the cloud offers a flexible, scalable way to manage data and is more affordable than ever before. So if your business is considering moving to the cloud, or if you're already using cloud-based applications, cloud data integration can help you get the most out of your investment.
Cloud data integration allows you to connect different cloud-based applications and systems seamlessly. This way, you can easily share data between them and avoid the hassle of manual data entry. Cloud data integration can also help you consolidate multiple data sources into a single view. This can make it easier to track progress and spot trends over time.
What exactly is the Cloud?
“The Cloud” doesn’t only refer to those white fluffy things in the sky: it’s now an increasingly-popular technical business solution. In the simplest terms, “the Cloud” means storing and accessing documents and applications over the internet instead of keeping them on your computer’s hard drive. Data kept in the Cloud is kept across a network of servers, allowing you and your employees to work on anything stored on the Cloud anywhere, anytime, on any device you can connect to the internet.
For some, this is an attractive option. But how do you know if the Cloud is right for you?
- Does your team often need to collaborate on projects? The Cloud has tools built for multiple users working on a project at once.
- Do you have a team that travels, or often works from home? Documents and programs stored in the Cloud can be shared across users.
- Is your company’s server getting old, and you don’t want to purchase a new one? Changing internet services? Moving storage solutions? Need a reliable backup? You may be better migrating to the Cloud.
- If your business is planning to use Microsoft Office 365, do you know how to make the move as seamless as possible?
Cloud Integration Platform
So you think the Cloud might benefit your business. Now what? Here’s what TechBldrs can do for you:
- Once you decide to move to the Cloud, we’ll provide consulting for the proper usage- where it fits, how it’s best used, and by who.
- Our migration process is seamless, allowing you to get right to work.
- Migration support and personalized training for you and your team on how to best take advantage of what the Cloud has to offer.
- Our Cloud services are professionally-managed and secure, meaning you don’t have to take care of the maintenance and your important data is protected by TechBldrs’ cybersecurity experts.
- We supply a backup service for what you store in the Cloud and have workarounds in place in case something happens and the connection to the Cloud server is temporarily interrupted.
TechBldrs will provide you with an analysis of your business, your current technological landscape, and your systems, and give you all the information you need to make an informed decision about whether or not the Cloud is right for your company. Call us to discuss a possible Cloud migration at (610) 937-0900 or email us at for more information about our comprehensive IT services.
Always Available to Answer Questions
TechBldrs provided top-notch customer service and fast response time. Their team was always available to answer questions and resolve any issues that came about. Also very knowledgeable about the newest and ever-changing technology. Highly recommend them for reliable and efficient IT support!
Peace of Mind
I don't write many reviews but these guys deserve one. One of their techs helped me set up security cameras at a rental property and now it's on my laptop and my phone, and I have peace of mind! I don't understand how it works, and I don't need to, they just made it work! Good job!
Quick Response Times
We have been with TechBldrs for 3 months and I am very happy with the service that they provide. They have quick response times. They walk us through any issues that may arise and make sure we grasp the "whole picture" before they close a ticket. They have taken the IT load off of my desk and put it on to theirs!
Helped During a Holiday Weekend
TechBldrs has been providing IT support to us for nearly 10 years, and we value their service. They provide monthly support for each of our computers and make sure all of our systems and software is up to date. They respond promptly when we need help with any IT issues that arise. Several years ago we suffered a cyber attack over a holiday weekend that crippled our server, and TechBldrs worked through the weekend to be sure we were up and running before we reopened, so we did not miss a beat! Thank you TechBldrs!
Incredibly Responsive and Dependable
TechBldrs has been serving our company for quite a while and they've seen us thru many transitions, upgrades, and crises, all with the utmost professionalism and expertise. They keep us informed of what's going on in the IT world and help us understand and prioritize the changes that would best suit our needs. TechBldrs is incredibly responsive and dependable. Highly recommend.
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.