IT Support Services You Can Depend On
At TechBldrs, your IT service provider, we offer IT support and IT services in West Chester. Our company is a people-first business that can design and deploy technology solutions that provides safety and competitive advantage. Our IT-related service can help you grow your small or medium-sized business while ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly. Since 1998, we've worked to develop a timely and professional core values-driven approach, custom-tailored to your business, that allows technology to work for you, and not the other way around. Our reasonable service prices, excellent customer support, and around-the-clock monitoring are just a few reasons why TechBldrs is one of the leading IT companies in PA.
At TechBldrs, your IT service provider in West Chester, we offer seamless technology solutions for your modern business. At the center of our service is our Core Support program. Every communications system needs protections, and TechBldrs' Microsoft Certified Professionals customize and build a defense plan that's catered to your business's unique needs. Here's what that entails:
Continual Software Updates
This type of service is invaluable. Updating to the latest versions of key business software is fundamental to keeping your company secure and moving forward. But updates aren't often as simple as you might think. While an automatic update might upgrade your business or fix an existing problem, sometimes they can cause more problems than they fix! So what can you do? Our Core Support has multiple testing levels for every update before it gets applied. All updates are applied after hours of checking and rechecking, and any problematic update can be easily rolled back, causing little to no disruption to your regular workday and no hiccup in service. Our innovative technology solutions will keep your systems running smoothly, around the clock for uninterrupted system productivity.
Our anti-malware was ranked #1 by an independent industry testing facility and has the smallest usage footprint on your system possible, meaning it's so unobtrusive you won't even know it's there until it matters. And with Core Support, your antivirus and anti-malware never expire. We always keep it up-to-date for you so your computer systems will have the latest protections.
Remote Management and Monitoring Services
Weird things can happen to computers. That seems to be a fact of life. What slows you down is not having the right solutions to problems when you need them. TechBldrs' PAM (Proactive Alert Management) System is the tool we use to monitor your vital systems and give you those solutions as soon as possible. Whether your internet goes down, you have a cybersecurity breach, or someone needs our help, PAM allows us to conduct a remote session to manage your systems remotely and ensures that we can connect to you when you need us. This type of service allows us to adjust system settings to continually ward off new cyber threats. TechBldrs monitors your business 24/7, 365 days a year. This service can prevent a host of issues and will ensure your systems run smoothly.
Email Support Services
Email issues can be a big problem. While most of us think SPAM is a more-or-less harmless email inbox clogger, SPAM can be highly dangerous to your company email and business. A seemingly-innocuous email can hide a payload of Spyware that will damage your systems and shut your business down for the day- if not for longer. SPAM is annoying, but Spyware infections are time-consuming and costly to eradicate. As part of our Core Support technical services, TechBldrs' Spam Filtering service:
- This email service decreases the garbage mail that takes up space and congests your Internet connection
- Frees up the load on your email server, desktops, and laptops from filtering and rejecting SPAM
- Provides a mail bagging service for five days while your email server or Internet connection is down
- Automatically kills one of the prime vectors of entry for Spyware
Computer Network Support
Running a company is all about creating strategies and efficiencies to improve company growth in everything you do to satisfy customers, improve profit margins, and be competitive in your marketplace. Computer network support is a must for the modern business and is a service we offer that will ensure your system is running smoothly and efficiently. We can monitor your company’s systems around the clock for issue prevention and detection with our cutting edge computer network support services. This will reduce the risk of online threats, interruptions in service, and can keep your online services up and running.
While our Core Services are comprehensive and are often more than enough for most small and medium-sized businesses, sometimes companies want more individual service and personalized support. We believe that the best way to develop a trustworthy and positive working relationship is through direct human contact, which is why we've designed our Priority Support program to focus on the balance between the ease of remote service and the necessity of personal interaction in order to give you the best possible IT experience. Priority Support offers a mix of professional IT consulting, systems engineering, and personal support to keep your business running smoothly. We cover all your computers and devices, from servers and other network technology to office desktops to laptops in the field.
Priority Support adds the human element of Professional Services for a fixed monthly fee.
Support for Your Business Decisions
- Understanding what technology will benefit your business, your management, and your employees
- Developing your IT Plan so that all of your technological business needs are met
- Assuring that all of your IT assets are getting the visibility and attention they deserve
Support for People When they Need it
- Get personalized, hands-on assistance during TechBldrs' monthly on-site visit
- And if you find yourself needing help outside of the monthly visit, we provide fast and unlimited support through our call-in Help Desk team to prevent little problems from growing into bigger problems
- Management can also request Quarterly Business Reviews and an Annual System Recommendation to plan for changes that will benefit your business and your business technology
Support for Your Systems and Safety
- We manage your hardware repair in the event of hardware failure, diagnosing the issue and interfacing with the vendor support teams so you can focus on running your business
- We provide inspections to ensure that everything is working as intended and put emergency contingency plans in place
- Optimization and system tuning to keep your systems running at their best
For a modern business, an IT department is a must. But hiring additional full-time staff for an in-house IT department can be costly if you’re trying to scale your business. If you want a more cost-effective and efficient solution, third-party IT support services can be your best option. With our third-party IT support services, our team of dedicated IT professionals will run your IT department on autopilot. Our professionals will take care of your systems and maintain your security. We know that not every business has the same needs. Outsourcing your IT with TechBldrs means that only a tech with specialized experience will handle your IT-related problems. This will free up your in-house IT department and you, so you can focus on growing your business.
At TechBldrs, your IT service provider in West Chester, we provide comprehensive security solutions. A security software expert at our company will help identify any weaknesses in your system to prevent a major security incident and keep your company data safe.
There is no shortage of online security threats these days, even for smaller companies. A serious security threat can ruin your company, causing your clients to lose their faith in you. At TechBldrs, we will keep your security system up to date and monitor your system for any potential cybersecurity threats. Cybersecurity challenges for your small business can be enormous if they’re not handled by the right professionals. At TechBldrs, we offer a wide range of security solutions, including automatic issue detection. We will help with firewall management, monitor application, and system vulnerability, and handle system configuration. Our team is equipped with the skills and experience your company needs to detect all of the latest cyber threats.
Our IT consultancy service will ensure your company always has the most effective and latest technology on the market for improved business efficiency. Our team will also stay on top of threats and trends in the IT industry, to keep your company data safe and prevent any type of hiccup in service. We can provide assistance and advice that can help optimize your company’s IT infrastructure to reach your business goals and boost business productivity. Contact TechBldrs today to learn how our consultancy services can help your modern business thrive.
High-Quality IT Support Services You Can Rely On
At TechBldrs in West Chester, we offer reasonable service costs, around-the-clock system monitoring for quality issues, and a user support team that can conduct routine maintenance, handle any IT-related issues and will work hard to ensure your system runs smoothly. Contact us today to see how we can custom fit a Support plan for you.
Always Available to Answer Questions
TechBldrs provided top-notch customer service and fast response time. Their team was always available to answer questions and resolve any issues that came about. Also very knowledgeable about the newest and ever-changing technology. Highly recommend them for reliable and efficient IT support!
Peace of Mind
I don't write many reviews but these guys deserve one. One of their techs helped me set up security cameras at a rental property and now it's on my laptop and my phone, and I have peace of mind! I don't understand how it works, and I don't need to, they just made it work! Good job!
Quick Response Times
We have been with TechBldrs for 3 months and I am very happy with the service that they provide. They have quick response times. They walk us through any issues that may arise and make sure we grasp the "whole picture" before they close a ticket. They have taken the IT load off of my desk and put it on to theirs!
Helped During a Holiday Weekend
TechBldrs has been providing IT support to us for nearly 10 years, and we value their service. They provide monthly support for each of our computers and make sure all of our systems and software is up to date. They respond promptly when we need help with any IT issues that arise. Several years ago we suffered a cyber attack over a holiday weekend that crippled our server, and TechBldrs worked through the weekend to be sure we were up and running before we reopened, so we did not miss a beat! Thank you TechBldrs!
Incredibly Responsive and Dependable
TechBldrs has been serving our company for quite a while and they've seen us thru many transitions, upgrades, and crises, all with the utmost professionalism and expertise. They keep us informed of what's going on in the IT world and help us understand and prioritize the changes that would best suit our needs. TechBldrs is incredibly responsive and dependable. Highly recommend.
Places of Interest
- First Presbyterian Church which is on 130 West Miner Street.
- Church of the Holy Trinity which is on 212 South High Street.
- Saint Agnes Parish which is on 233 West Gay Street.
- Providence Church which is on 430 Hannum Avenue 2nd Floor.
- Second United Presbyterian Church which is on 114 South Walnut Street.
- Christian Science Reading Room which is on 129 North High Street.
- United Methodist Church which is on 129 South High Street.
- Christ Church West Chester which is on 200 South Church Street.
- Knights of Columbus which is on 110 Market Street.
- Studio for the Performing Arts at Uptown! which is on Uptown! Knauer Performing Arts Center, 226 North High Street.
- Business and Public Management Center which is on 50 Sharpless Street.
- Sciences & Engineering Center and the Commons (SECC) which is on 155 University Avenue.
- J. Oscar Dicks Stadium which is on West Chester.
Local Secondary Schools
- B. Reed Henderson High School which is on 400 Montgomery Avenue.
- Riverstone United Christian Academy which is on 430 Hannum Avenue 2nd Floor.
- Marshall Square Park which is on 405 North Franklin Street.
- John O Green Memorial Phase I which is on S Matlack and, East Miner Street.
- Barclay Park which is on 535 North High Street.
- Veterans Memorial Park which is on 315 Viet Alley.
- Horace Pippin Park which is on 520 West Market Street.
- Chester County History Center which is on 225 North High Street.
- Chester County Marker which is on 16-24 Historic Route 100.
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.