IT Support Services You Deserve
Your IT service providers at TechBldrs offer IT support and IT services to the community of Pottstown, PA. Our company is a people-first business that can design and deploy technology solutions that provides safety and competitive advantage. We can help you grow your small or medium-sized business while ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly. Since 1998, we've worked to develop a timely and professional Core values-driven approach, custom-tailored to your business, that allows technology to work for you, and not the other way around.
At the center of our service is our Core Support program. Every communications system needs protections, and TechBldrs' Microsoft Certified Professionals customize and build a defense plan that's catered to your business's unique needs. Here's what that entails:
Continual Software Updates
Updating to the latest versions of key business software is fundamental to keeping your company secure and moving forward. But updates aren't often as simple as you might think. While an automatic update might upgrade your business or fix an existing problem, sometimes they can cause more problems than they fix! So what can you do? Our Core Support has multiple testing levels for every update before it gets applied. All updates are applied after hours of checking and rechecking, and any problematic update can be easily rolled back, causing little to no disruption to your regular workday.
Our antimalware was ranked #1 by an independent industry testing facility and has the smallest usage footprint on your system possible, meaning it's so unobtrusive you won't even know it's there until it matters. And with Core Support, your antivirus and antimalware never expire. We always keep it up-to-date for you so your computer systems will have the latest protections.
Remote Management and Monitoring Services
Weird things can happen to computers. That seems to be a fact of life. What slows you down is not having the right solutions to problems when you need them. TechBldrs' PAM (Proactive Alert Management) System is the tool we use to monitor your vital systems and give you those solutions as soon as possible. Whether your internet goes down, you have a cybersecurity breach, or someone needs our help, PAM allows us to manage your systems remotely and ensures that we can connect to you when you need us. Through PAM, we can adjust system settings, via a remote session, to continually ward off new cyber threats. TechBldrs monitors your business 24/7, 365 days a year.
Email Support Services
While most of us think SPAM is a more-or-less harmless email inbox clogger, SPAM can be highly dangerous to your company email and your business. A seemingly-innocuous email can hide a payload of Spyware that will damage your systems and shut your business down for the day- if not for longer. SPAM is an annoying email issue, but Spyware infections are time-consuming and costly to eradicate. As part of our Core Support, TechBldrs' Spam Filtering service:
- This email service decreases the garbage mail that takes up space and congests your Internet connection causing a hiccup in service
- Frees up the load on your email server, desktops, and laptops from filtering and rejecting SPAM
- Provides a mail bagging service for five days while your email server or Internet connection is down
- Automatically kills one of the prime vectors of entry for Spyware.
While our Core Services are comprehensive and are often more than enough for most small and medium-sized businesses, sometimes companies want more individual service and personalized IT consulting and support. We believe that the best way to develop a trustworthy and positive working relationship is through direct human contact, which is why we've designed our Priority Support program to focus on the balance between the ease of remote service and the necessity of personal interaction in order to give you the best possible IT experience. Priority Support offers a mix of professional IT consulting, systems engineering, and personal support to keep your business running smoothly and prevent quality issues. We cover all your computers and devices, from servers and other network technology to office desktops to laptops in the field.
Priority Support adds the human element of Professional Services for a fixed monthly fee.
Support for Your Business Decisions
- Understanding what technology will benefit your business, your management, and your employees
- Developing your IT Plan so that all of your technological business needs are met
- Assuring that all of your IT assets are getting the visibility and attention they deserve
Support for People When they Need it
- Get personalized, hands-on assistance during TechBldrs' monthly on-site visit
- And if you find yourself needing help outside of the monthly visit, we provide fast and unlimited support through our call-in Help Desk team to prevent little problems from growing into bigger problems
- Management can also request Quarterly Business Reviews and an Annual System Recommendation to plan for changes that will benefit your business and your business technology
Support for Your Systems and Safety
- We manage your hardware repair, in the event of hardware failure, diagnosing the issue and interfacing with the vendor support teams so you can focus on running your business
- We provide inspections to ensure that everything is working as intended and put emergency contingency plans in place
- Optimization and system tuning to keep your systems running at their best
Nearly every company relies on technical solutions for core operations. Utilizing third-party IT support services can be more cost-effective than hiring additional full-time IT support, and can also make a company run more efficiently and smoothly. At TechBldrs, our third-party IT support services can provide technological solutions that are more affordable and better than an in-house IT department. Every company is different and will have its own unique needs. The IT service providers at TechBldrs will assign one of our experts based on your company’s specific IT support needs, so your clients will always speak with an IT support tech who is an expert in their field. This will free up you, your in-house IT support and will allow you to focus on growing your business.
At TechBlrdrs, our IT consultants have spent years training in different specialized fields of technology. Their expertise and certifications give them a unique ability to guide your company towards new solutions and ideas.
Our IT consulting service providers can help streamline processes in your IT department, improve business efficiency, and help your IT department work more effectively.
Computer Network Support
A computer network is essential to help team users communicate and share resources. With this type of service, our IT staff can help maximize your company’s resources, and boost business productivity by ensuring your system is running smoothly. With our seamless technology solutions, we can make all of your IT-related issues go away without the cost of hiring a full-time IT support staff. We know that as a business owner, you have enough worries concerning IT-related service costs, which is why we offer reasonable service prices.
Our cybersecurity consultants can provide comprehensive security solutions. We can explore and identify your IT security strengths and weaknesses. With this type of service, a security software expert will perform a variety of tests so they can provide informed advice concerning how to improve the vulnerabilities in your system. Our evaluation will allow your company to stay alert to security threats. Unmanaged security threats can result in a major security incident that can have a massive financial impact on your company, not to mention it can damage your reputation with your clients and cause a host of issues. Let the cybersecurity consultants at TechBldrs secure your system, identify any and all threats, create a long-term strategic plan designed specifically for your company and give you peace of mind knowing your system is in the best hands.
High-Quality IT Support Services
At TechBldrs in Pottstown, we offer innovative technology solutions for all of your IT-related issues. From cloud services and device configuration to routine maintenance, and around-the-clock monitoring services, we're here to keep company data safe, ensure you're using the best technology for your business, and make sure that all of your IT-related needs are met. We want to set you up to succeed while removing the headache that comes with IT support issues. Contact us today to see how we can custom fit a Support plan for you.
Always Available to Answer Questions
TechBldrs provided top-notch customer service and fast response time. Their team was always available to answer questions and resolve any issues that came about. Also very knowledgeable about the newest and ever-changing technology. Highly recommend them for reliable and efficient IT support!
Peace of Mind
I don't write many reviews but these guys deserve one. One of their techs helped me set up security cameras at a rental property and now it's on my laptop and my phone, and I have peace of mind! I don't understand how it works, and I don't need to, they just made it work! Good job!
Quick Response Times
We have been with TechBldrs for 3 months and I am very happy with the service that they provide. They have quick response times. They walk us through any issues that may arise and make sure we grasp the "whole picture" before they close a ticket. They have taken the IT load off of my desk and put it on to theirs!
Helped During a Holiday Weekend
TechBldrs has been providing IT support to us for nearly 10 years, and we value their service. They provide monthly support for each of our computers and make sure all of our systems and software is up to date. They respond promptly when we need help with any IT issues that arise. Several years ago we suffered a cyber attack over a holiday weekend that crippled our server, and TechBldrs worked through the weekend to be sure we were up and running before we reopened, so we did not miss a beat! Thank you TechBldrs!
Incredibly Responsive and Dependable
TechBldrs has been serving our company for quite a while and they've seen us thru many transitions, upgrades, and crises, all with the utmost professionalism and expertise. They keep us informed of what's going on in the IT world and help us understand and prioritize the changes that would best suit our needs. TechBldrs is incredibly responsive and dependable. Highly recommend.
Places of Interest
- St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church which is on 223 Beech Street.
- Trinity Reformed Church which is on 60 North Hanover Street.
- Zion's United Church of Christ which is on 209 Chestnut Street.
- First United Methodist Church which is on 414 East High Street.
- Still Waters Grace Brethren Church which is on 256 South Hanover Street.
- Mt Olive Pentecostal Church which is on 381 Beech Street.
Local Fire Stations
- Pottstown Boro Fire Marshall which is on 100 East High Street.
- Empire Hook & Ladder Co which is on 76 North Franklin Street.
- Phillies Fire Company Station 69-B which is on 240 Chestnut Street.
- Montgomery County Community College Pottstown Campus which is on 101 College Drive.
- Montco Tech which is on 212 East High Street Suite 102.
- Montgomery County Community College University Center which is on 95 South Hanover Street.
- Mosaic CLT Permaculture Garden which is on 301 Walnut Street.
- Fountain of Youth Spray Park which is on 255 Manatawny Street.
- Mosaic CLT 615 Garden which is on 615 Chestnut Street.
- Pottstown skatepark which is on 6 East High Street.
- Smith Family Plaza which is on 138 East High Street.
- Pottstown Riverfront Park which is on College Drive.
- Cherry Street Park which is on S Evans St &, Cherry Street.
- Riverfront Park Parking Area which is on 140 College Drive.
- Riverside Park which is on 63 West Main Street.
- Schuylkill Trail Park which is on 79 College Drive.
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.