IT Support Services Near You
At TechBldrs, your IT service provider, we provide IT support and IT services in Phoenixville. Our IT consulting company is a people-first business that can design and deploy technology solutions that provides safety and competitive advantage. We can help you grow your small or medium-sized business while ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly. Since 1998, we've worked to develop a timely and professional core values-driven approach, custom-tailored to your business, that allows technology to work for you, and not the other way around. We offer the best infrastructure solutions for your growing business and can design our service to meet your company's specific needs.
Your IT service providers at TechBldrs know that you can’t cover all sectors and specific skills in the IT field and neither can one or two IT support experts on your staff. Third-party IT support services can be a great solution and one that allows the tech experts at TechBldrs to handle a wide array of IT-related services. Instead of having your employees stretched thin across a variety of IT areas, our third-party IT support services can oversee IT-related issues. We can assign one of our qualified experts that specializes in the skill needed for each particular IT issue.
If you rely on your internal IT support staff to handle all the problems, or you find yourself handling them often, your projects and services can be disrupted. With outsourced IT, you never have to worry about a break in service.
Cloud computing services allow users to access all of the files and features of their system, without needing to keep the bulk of that system on their PCs. If your company has older servers, or you’ve noticed a lag time when you’re online, cloud services can be the perfect solution. This type of service can also keep your company’s data safe on a secure server. Backup service will keep your data safe, in the event your server goes down. Now, your business can continue to expand, without having to worry about whether or not your outdated server can handle it. At TechBldrs in Phoenixville, we offer the best cloud computing solutions.
At the center of this service is our Core Support program. Every communications system needs protections, and TechBldrs' Microsoft Certified Professionals customize and build a defense plan that's catered to your business's unique needs. Here's what that entails:
Continual Software Updates for Computer Network Support
Updating to the latest versions of key business software is fundamental to keeping your company secure while promoting system and business efficiency. But updates aren't often as simple as you might think. While an automatic update might upgrade your business or fix an existing problem, sometimes they can cause more problems than they fix! So what can you do? Our Core Support has multiple testing levels for every update before it gets applied. All updates are applied after hours of checking and rechecking, and any problematic update can be easily rolled back, causing little to no disruption to your regular workday.
Our antimalware was ranked #1 by an independent industry testing facility and has the smallest usage footprint on your system possible, meaning it's so unobtrusive you won't even know it's there until it matters. And with Core Support, your antivirus and antimalware never expire. We always keep it up-to-date for you so your computer systems will always have the latest protections.
Remote Management and Monitoring Services
Weird things can happen to computers. That seems to be a fact of life. What slows you down is not having the right solutions to problems when you need them. TechBldrs' PAM (Proactive Alert Management) System is the tool we use to monitor your vital systems and give you those solutions as soon as possible. Whether your internet goes down, you have a cybersecurity breach, or someone needs our help, PAM allows us to manage your systems remotely and ensures that we can connect to you when you need us. Through PAM, this type of service allows us to use a remote session to adjust system settings to continually ward off new cyber threats and prevent a host of issues. TechBldrs provides comprehensive security solutions. Our team will monitor your business 24/7, 365 days a year so you won't experience quality issues or a hiccup in service.
Email Support Services
While most of us think SPAM is a more-or-less harmless email inbox clogger, SPAM can be highly dangerous to your business and can cause a variety of email issues. A seemingly-innocuous email can hide a payload of Spyware that will damage your systems and shut your business down for the day- if not for longer. SPAM is annoying, but Spyware infections are time-consuming and costly to eradicate. As part of our Core Support, TechBldrs' Spam Filtering service:
- This email service decreases the garbage mail that takes up space and congests your Internet connection
- Frees up the load on your email server, desktops, and laptops from filtering and rejecting SPAM
- Provides a mail bagging service for five days while your email server or Internet connection is down
- Automatically kills one of the prime vectors of entry for Spyware to protect your company email
While our Core Services are comprehensive and are often more than enough for most small and medium-sized businesses, sometimes companies want more individual service and personalized support. We believe that the best way to develop a trustworthy and positive working relationship is through direct human contact, which is why we've designed our Priority Support program to focus on the balance between the ease of remote service and the necessity of personal interaction in order to give you the best possible IT experience. Priority Support offers a mix of professional IT consulting, systems engineering, routine maintenance, and personal support to keep your business running smoothly. Our high-quality IT support services cover all your computers and devices, from servers and other network technology to office desktops to laptops in the field.
Priority Support adds the human element of Professional Services, with monthly office visits for a fixed monthly fee.
Support for Your Business Decisions
- Understanding what technology will benefit your business, your management, and your employees
- Developing your IT Plan so that all of your technological business needs are met
- Assuring that all of your IT assets are getting the visibility and attention they deserve
Support for People When they Need it
- Get personalized, hands-on assistance during TechBldrs' monthly on-site visit
- And if you find yourself needing help outside of the monthly visit, we provide fast and unlimited support through our call-in Help Desk to prevent little problems from growing into bigger problems
- Management can also request Quarterly Business Reviews and an Annual System Recommendation to plan for changes in IT-related service that will benefit your business and your business technology
Support for Your Systems and Safety
- We manage your hardware repair, diagnosing the issue and interfacing with the vendor support teams so you can focus on running your business
- We provide inspections to ensure that everything is working as intended and put emergency contingency plans in place
- Optimization and system tuning to keep your systems running at their best
IT Consulting Services You Can Depend On
At TechBldrs, our IT consulting services help clients solve all of their IT problems. This can include everything from managed IT solutions to basic network analytics assistance. We can review your company’s current operations and needs and make recommendations that will improve business productivity and efficiency. Our team of experts will go that extra mile to ensure your business runs smoothly while assessing your system to identify areas that need improvement.
Tired of high service costs and IT support companies that don't cater to your company's specific needs? TechBldrs can help. Located in Phoenixville, TechBldrs has proudly worked with companies from all over the state, providing tech-based solutions for growing businesses. We can provide the proper solutions, based on your company's needs, with reasonable service prices and excellent customer service. Contact us today to see how we can custom fit a Support plan for you and your growing business.
Always Available to Answer Questions
TechBldrs provided top-notch customer service and fast response time. Their team was always available to answer questions and resolve any issues that came about. Also very knowledgeable about the newest and ever-changing technology. Highly recommend them for reliable and efficient IT support!
Peace of Mind
I don't write many reviews but these guys deserve one. One of their techs helped me set up security cameras at a rental property and now it's on my laptop and my phone, and I have peace of mind! I don't understand how it works, and I don't need to, they just made it work! Good job!
Quick Response Times
We have been with TechBldrs for 3 months and I am very happy with the service that they provide. They have quick response times. They walk us through any issues that may arise and make sure we grasp the "whole picture" before they close a ticket. They have taken the IT load off of my desk and put it on to theirs!
Helped During a Holiday Weekend
TechBldrs has been providing IT support to us for nearly 10 years, and we value their service. They provide monthly support for each of our computers and make sure all of our systems and software is up to date. They respond promptly when we need help with any IT issues that arise. Several years ago we suffered a cyber attack over a holiday weekend that crippled our server, and TechBldrs worked through the weekend to be sure we were up and running before we reopened, so we did not miss a beat! Thank you TechBldrs!
Incredibly Responsive and Dependable
TechBldrs has been serving our company for quite a while and they've seen us thru many transitions, upgrades, and crises, all with the utmost professionalism and expertise. They keep us informed of what's going on in the IT world and help us understand and prioritize the changes that would best suit our needs. TechBldrs is incredibly responsive and dependable. Highly recommend.
Places of Interest
- Holy Ghost Orthodox Church which is on 70 holy ghost Way.
- St Ann's Catholic Church which is on 502 Main Street.
- GraceCrossing Community Church which is on 248 Church Street.
- Sacred Heart Church which is on 148 Church Street.
- Sacred Heart Church which is on 502 Main Street.
- St. Ann's Parish Office which is on 502 Main Street.
- St Peter's Episcopal Church which is on 121 Church Street.
- Phoenixville Seventh Day which is on 505 Main Street.
- First Presbyterian Church which is on 145 Main Street.
Local Fire Stations
- Charlestown Twp Fire Department which is on.
- Phoenixville Emergency Management which is on Buchanan &, Morgan Street.
- Friendship Fire Company Diving-Rescue Unit which is on 423 West High Street.
- Reeves Park which is on 148 3rd Avenue.
- Phoenixville Recreation Department which is on 123 South Main Street.
- Children's Plaza which is on 50-98 Bank Street.
- Carey Street Park which is on 250 Carey Street.
- Morris Park which is on 266 Hawley Street.
- Andre Thornton Park which is on 55 North Main Street.
- Manavon Street Park which is on Carson Street.
- Joe Rogan Memorial Park which is on 435 West High Street.
- Historical Society of the Area which is on 204 Church Street.
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.