Outstanding IT Support Services
We provide IT support and IT services. Our company is a people-first business that can design and deploy technology solutions that provides safety and competitive advantage. We can help you grow your small or medium-sized business while ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly. Since 1998, we've worked to develop a timely and professional core values-driven approach, custom-tailored to your business, that allows technology to work for you, and not the other way around.
A modern business in Bryn Mawr, PA needs modern tech-based solutions. At TechBldrs, we provide outsourced IT Support Services that can free you up to focus on important tasks. So, when issues arise, they can be delegated to a person who specializes in those particular issues. Each of our techs has undergone extensive training and possesses the necessary certifications and credentials needed to handle a wide range of IT support issues.
Our cloud computing services are perfect for companies with older servers, companies that want to grow, and businesses in need of secure data protection that their outdated servers just can't provide. If you decide to utilize our cloud services, we can meet with you and your team to discuss how the cloud can be best used, the benefits it offers, and where it fits in. The personalized training will train you and other office users on how to get the most out of this type of service. Cloud services are secure and professionally maintained, so you can rest assured we will keep company data safe.
We also supply backup services for the data you store in the cloud. In the event, something happens to disrupt the connection to the cloud server or there is a hiccup in service, we have workarounds in place to protect your data.
At TechBldrs, we offer the right Cloud computing solutions for your business.
At the center of this service is our Core Support program. Every communications system needs protection, and TechBldrs' Microsoft Certified Professionals customize and build a defense plan that's catered to your business's unique needs. Here's what that entails:
Continual Software Updates
Updating to the latest versions of key business software is fundamental to keeping your company secure and moving forward. But updates aren't often as simple as you might think. While an automatic update might upgrade your business or fix an existing problem, sometimes they can cause more problems than they fix! So what can you do?
Around the Clock IT Consulting Services and Support
Our Core Support has multiple testing levels for every update before it gets applied. All updates are applied after hours of checking and rechecking, and any problematic update can be easily rolled back, causing little to no disruption to your regular workday, so business productivity will not be impacted.
Our anti-malware was ranked #1 by an independent industry testing facility and has the smallest usage footprint on your system possible, meaning it's so unobtrusive you won't even know it's there until it matters. And with Core Support, your antivirus and anti-malware never expire. We offer comprehensive security solutions and will always keep your antivirus and anti-malware up-to-date for you so your computer systems will have the latest protections.
Remote Management and Monitoring Services
Weird things can happen to computers. That seems to be a fact of life. What slows you down is not having the right solutions to problems when you need them. TechBldrs' PAM (Proactive Alert Management) System is the tool we use to monitor your vital systems and give you those solutions as soon as possible.
Whether your internet goes down, there are quality issues with your system, you have a cybersecurity breach, or someone needs our help, PAM provides automatic issue detection and allows us to manage your systems remotely, and ensures that we can connect to you when you need us. Through PAM, our analysis for issue prevention services allows us to adjust system settings to continually ward off new cyber threats during a remote session. TechBldrs monitors your business 24/7, 365 days a year. We offer tech-based solutions that will keep your system safe and running smoothly.
Email Support Services for Company Email
While most of us think SPAM is a more-or-less harmless email inbox clogger, SPAM can be highly dangerous to your modern business. A seemingly-innocuous email can hide a payload of Spyware that will damage your systems and shut your business down for the day- if not for longer. SPAM is annoying, but Spyware infections are time-consuming and costly to eradicate. As part of our Core Support, TechBldrs' Spam Filtering email services:
- Decreases the garbage mail that takes up space and congests your Internet connection
- Frees up the load on your email server, desktops, and laptops from filtering and rejecting SPAM
- Provides a mail bagging service for five days while your email server or Internet connection is down
- Automatically kills one of the prime vectors of entry for Spyware
Computer Network Support with Priority Support
While our Core Services are comprehensive and are often more than enough for most small and medium-sized businesses, sometimes companies want special individual service and more personalized support. We believe that the best way to develop a trustworthy and positive working relationship is through direct human contact, which is why we've designed our Priority Support program. This type of service focuses on the balance between the ease of remote service and the necessity of personal interaction in order to give you the best possible IT experience. Priority Support offers a mix of professional IT consulting, systems engineering, and personal support to keep your business running smoothly and improve business efficiency. We cover all your computers and devices, from servers and other network technology to office desktops to laptops in the field for any type of IT-related service you may need.
Priority Support adds the human element of Professional Services for a fixed monthly fee.
Support for Your Business Decisions
- Understanding what technology will benefit your business, your management, and your employees
- Developing your IT Plan so that all of your technological business needs are met
- Ensuring that all of your IT assets are getting the visibility and attention they deserve
Support for People When they Need it
- Get personalized, hands-on assistance during TechBldrs' monthly on-site technical services visit
- And if you find yourself needing help outside of the monthly visit, we provide fast and unlimited support through our call-in Help Desk to prevent little problems from growing into bigger problems. Our team can handle a host of issues, ranging from email issues to a simple drive issue and other IT-related issues for seamless technology solutions for uninterrupted system productivity
- Management can also request Quarterly Business Reviews and an Annual System Recommendation to plan for changes that will benefit your business and your business technology
Support for Your Systems and Safety
- We manage your hardware repair, diagnosing the issue and interfacing with the vendor support teams for proper solutions so you can focus on running your business
- We provide inspections to ensure that everything is working as intended and put emergency contingency plans in place
- Optimization and system tuning to keep your systems running at their best
- Organization with security solutions
At TechBldrs in Bryn Mawr, we will use our extensive tech background and expertise to create a comprehensive IT strategy for a technological and digital transformation for your company that aligns with your business objectives. Our IT consulting services in Bryn Mawr, PA can help you digitize and automate operations, implement the latest technologies and optimize your software portfolio.
At TechBldrs, we offer high-quality IT support services and infrastructure solutions you can trust and depend on. Our reasonable service costs, storage services, automatic issue detection monitoring, and superior IT support are just some of the reasons why we've earned a reputation as one of the top cyber security companies in the state. Contact the leading cyber security IT support service providers in Bryn Mawr today to see how we can create a support plan that's custom-designed for you and all of your business needs.
Always Available to Answer Questions
TechBldrs provided top-notch customer service and fast response time. Their team was always available to answer questions and resolve any issues that came about. Also very knowledgeable about the newest and ever-changing technology. Highly recommend them for reliable and efficient IT support!
Peace of Mind
I don't write many reviews but these guys deserve one. One of their techs helped me set up security cameras at a rental property and now it's on my laptop and my phone, and I have peace of mind! I don't understand how it works, and I don't need to, they just made it work! Good job!
Quick Response Times
We have been with TechBldrs for 3 months and I am very happy with the service that they provide. They have quick response times. They walk us through any issues that may arise and make sure we grasp the "whole picture" before they close a ticket. They have taken the IT load off of my desk and put it on to theirs!
Helped During a Holiday Weekend
TechBldrs has been providing IT support to us for nearly 10 years, and we value their service. They provide monthly support for each of our computers and make sure all of our systems and software is up to date. They respond promptly when we need help with any IT issues that arise. Several years ago we suffered a cyber attack over a holiday weekend that crippled our server, and TechBldrs worked through the weekend to be sure we were up and running before we reopened, so we did not miss a beat! Thank you TechBldrs!
Incredibly Responsive and Dependable
TechBldrs has been serving our company for quite a while and they've seen us thru many transitions, upgrades, and crises, all with the utmost professionalism and expertise. They keep us informed of what's going on in the IT world and help us understand and prioritize the changes that would best suit our needs. TechBldrs is incredibly responsive and dependable. Highly recommend.
Places of Interest
Local Light Rail Stations
- Bryn Mawr Station which is on United States.
- Presbyterian Church which is on 625 Montgomery Avenue.
- Gospel Hall which is on 8 Summit Grove Avenue.
- Saints Memorial Baptist Church which is on 47 South Warner Avenue.
- St Luke United Methodist Church which is on 568 Montgomery Avenue.
Local Fire Stations
- BM Fire Co which is on 901 Lancaster Avenue.
- Harcum College which is on 750 Montgomery Avenue.
- Harcum College Melville Hall which is on 750 Montgomery Avenue.
- Park Science Center which is on Marion Edwards Park Science Center, New Gulph Road.
- Harcum College Academic Center which is on 750 Montgomery Avenue.
- Bettws Y Coed which is on 151 North Merion Avenue.
- Applebee Field which is on Bryn Mawr.
- Polo Field which is on 109 County Line Road.
- Bishop Richard Allen Park which is on 227 Brook Street.
- Conservation/Wildflower Area which is on 815 Yarrow Street.
- Polo Field which is on 630 Dayton Road.
- Wren Fellini Gallery which is on 849 Lancaster Avenue.
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.