IT Support Services Doylestown, PA
At the core of every modern business is the technology that enables communication. No matter how big or how small, businesses revolve around their technology. Desktops, laptops, servers, smartphones - in today's interconnected world where things are often the tap of a finger away, keeping your technology running smoothly is paramount. Your IT shouldn't be slowing your business down. And neither should cybersecurity threats. TechBldrs can take away the stress and insecurity that comes with mismanaged IT. We provide IT support and IT services in Doylestown, PA. As your IT service providers, our company is a people-first business that can design and deploy technology solutions that provides safety and competitive advantage. We can help you grow your small or medium-sized business while ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly. Since 1998, we've worked to develop a timely and professional Core Values-driven approach, custom-tailored to your business, that allows technology to work for you, and not the other way around.
IT Consulting Services
In some cases, what you don’t know can end up hurting you the most. Are there inefficiencies and redundancies in your workflow that have been costing you and your team too much time and effort? Are dated devices or knowledge gaps leaving you wide open to cyber threats or raising your IT bills? When was the last time your IT infrastructure was assessed?
TechBldrs in Doylestown does more than just take the hassle out of IT management. Our team will study your company end to end to determine ways to leverage technology for cost savings and increased business efficiency. We can help identify gaps in your company’s tech strategy and offer solutions that are tailored to your business, allowing you and your team to focus on growth.
At the center of this service is our Core Support program. Every communications system needs protections, and TechBldrs' Microsoft Certified Professionals customize and build a defense plan that's catered to your business's unique needs. Here's what that entails:
Continual Software Updates
Updating to the latest versions of key business software is fundamental to keeping your company secure and moving forward. But updates aren't often as simple as you might think. While an automatic update might upgrade your business or fix an existing problem, sometimes this type of service can cause more problems than they fix! So what can you do? Our Core Support has multiple testing levels for every update before it gets applied. All updates are applied after hours of checking and rechecking, and any problematic update can be easily rolled back, causing little to no disruption to your regular workday.
Antivirus and Antimalware
Our anti-malware was ranked #1 by an independent industry testing facility and has the smallest usage footprint on your system possible, meaning it's so unobtrusive you won't even know it's there until it matters. And with our Core Support technical services, your antivirus and anti-malware never expire. We always keep it up-to-date for you so your computer systems will have the latest protections.
Remote Management and Monitoring Services
Weird things can happen to computers. That seems to be a fact of life. What slows you down is not having the right solutions to problems when you need them. TechBldrs' PAM (Proactive Alert Management) System is the tool we use to monitor your vital systems and give you those solutions as soon as possible. Whether your internet goes down, you have a cybersecurity breach, or someone needs our help, PAM allows us to manage your systems remotely and ensures that we can connect to you when you need us. Through PAM, we can perform a remote session to adjust system settings to continually ward off new cyber threats. TechBldrs monitors your business 24/7, 365 days a year for quality issues and threats. It's this type of service that makes us one of the leading IT service providers in the state.
While most of us think SPAM is a more-or-less harmless email inbox clogger, SPAM can be highly dangerous to your business and your company email. A seemingly-innocuous email can hide a payload of Spyware that will damage your systems and shut your business down for the day- if not for longer. SPAM is annoying, but Spyware infections are time-consuming and costly to eradicate. As part of our Core Support, TechBldrs' Spam Filtering service:
- Decreases the garbage mail that takes up space and congests your Internet connection
- Our email services free up the load on your email server, desktops, and laptops from filtering and rejecting SPAM to prevent email issues
- Our email support services provide a mail bagging service for five days while your email server or Internet connection is down
- Our automatic issue detection automatically kills one of the prime vectors of entry for Spyware.
- We have extensive experience proving Microsoft Office 365 support services in Doylestown.
Outsourced IT Support
At TechBldrs in Doylestown we offer outsourced IT support that will free up your time to handle other issues, while one of our tech specialists deals with any problems that may arise. This can improve business productivity and allow you to delegate issues you don't have time to deal with during the course of a busy workday. Our experienced, certified techs can handle a host of issues and will take care of any troublesome tasks so you can focus on your business.
Cloud Computing Services
At TechBldrs, our cloud services go beyond just setting your company up with the cloud. We will work with you and your team to show you the benefits of this service, how it's used, and how to get the most out of it. Cloud storage services and backup services are perfect for companies with older servers and can help to free up space, save important data in the event of hardware failure, protect important company data, and boost network connection times. Contact TechBldrs today to learn more about our cloud computing solutions.
Priority IT Support
While our Core Services are comprehensive and are often more than enough for most small and medium-sized businesses, sometimes companies want more individual service and personalized support. We believe that the best way to develop a trustworthy and positive working relationship is through direct human contact, which is why we've designed our Priority Support program to focus on the balance between the ease of remote service and the necessity of personal interaction in order to give you the best possible IT experience and seamless technology solutions. Priority Support is an IT-related service that offers a mix of professional IT consulting, systems engineering, and personal support to keep your business running smoothly and to prevent a hiccup in service. Our active service will cover all your computers and devices, from servers and other network technology to office desktops to laptops in the field.
Priority Support adds the human element of Professional Services for a fixed monthly fee.
Support for Your Business Decisions
- Understanding what technology will benefit your business, your management, and your employees
- Developing your IT Plan so that all of your technological business needs are met
- Assuring that all of your IT assets are getting the visibility and attention they deserve
Tech-Based Solutions and IT Support for People When They Need it
- Get personalized, hands-on assistance during TechBldrs' monthly on-site visit for routine maintenance
- And if you find yourself needing help outside of the monthly visit, we provide fast and unlimited support through our call-in Help Desk to prevent little problems from growing into bigger problems
- Management can also request Quarterly Business Reviews and an Annual System Recommendation to plan for changes that will benefit your business and your business technology
Computer Network Support for Your Systems and Safety
- We manage your hardware repair, diagnosing the issue and interfacing with the vendor support teams so you can focus on running your business
- Our inspection will ensure that everything is working as intended and put emergency contingency plans in place
- Optimization and system tuning to keep your systems running at their best and your company data safe
Leading Cybersecurity Consulting Company
At TechBldrs in Doylestown, our team of experts comes with strong IT solutions and support. Contact us today to see how we can custom-fit a support plan for you. We offer high-quality IT support services for your modern business, low monthly service costs, comprehensive security solutions, and infrastructure solutions. We also offer a human approach to IT management and IT-related issues. At TechBldrs, we provide the proper solutions for all of your IT needs. Contact us today to learn more.
Always Available to Answer Questions
TechBldrs provided top-notch customer service and fast response time. Their team was always available to answer questions and resolve any issues that came about. Also very knowledgeable about the newest and ever-changing technology. Highly recommend them for reliable and efficient IT support!
Peace of Mind
I don't write many reviews but these guys deserve one. One of their techs helped me set up security cameras at a rental property and now it's on my laptop and my phone, and I have peace of mind! I don't understand how it works, and I don't need to, they just made it work! Good job!
Quick Response Times
We have been with TechBldrs for 3 months and I am very happy with the service that they provide. They have quick response times. They walk us through any issues that may arise and make sure we grasp the "whole picture" before they close a ticket. They have taken the IT load off of my desk and put it on to theirs!
Helped During a Holiday Weekend
TechBldrs has been providing IT support to us for nearly 10 years, and we value their service. They provide monthly support for each of our computers and make sure all of our systems and software is up to date. They respond promptly when we need help with any IT issues that arise. Several years ago we suffered a cyber attack over a holiday weekend that crippled our server, and TechBldrs worked through the weekend to be sure we were up and running before we reopened, so we did not miss a beat! Thank you TechBldrs!
Incredibly Responsive and Dependable
TechBldrs has been serving our company for quite a while and they've seen us thru many transitions, upgrades, and crises, all with the utmost professionalism and expertise. They keep us informed of what's going on in the IT world and help us understand and prioritize the changes that would best suit our needs. TechBldrs is incredibly responsive and dependable. Highly recommend.
Places of Interest
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel RC Church which is on 235 East State Street.
- St Paul's Lutheran Church which is on 301 North Main Street.
- Christian Science Reading Room which is on 29 North Church Street.
- First Church-Christ Scientist which is on 29 North Church Street.
- Doylestown Presbyterian Church which is on 127 East Court Street.
Local Fire Stations
- Doylestown Fire Co which is on 68 Shewell Avenue.
- Children's Cultural Center which is on 50 North Main Street.
- Star Garden Park which is on Printers Alley.
- Korean War Memorial park which is on 3 East Court Street.
- Wood Street Park which is on 95 Wood Street.
- Hillside Park which is on Hillside Avenue.
- William E. Neis Park which is on 250 North West Street.
- Michener Art Museum which is on 138 South Pine Street.
- Mercer Museum which is on 84 South Pine Street.
- Bucks County Civil War Library and Museum which is on at Garden Alley, 32 North Broad Street.
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.