At the core of every company is the technology that enables communication. No matter how big or how small, businesses revolve around their technology. Desktops, laptops, servers, smartphones - in today's interconnected world where things are often the tap of a finger away, keeping your technology running smoothly is paramount. Your IT shouldn't be slowing your business down. And neither should cybersecurity threats. TechBldrs can take away the stress and insecurity that comes with mismanaged IT.
IT Support Services You Can Count On
The IT service providers at TechBldrs offer IT support and IT services in Willow Grove. Our company is a people-first business that can design and deploy technology solutions that provides safety and competitive advantage. We can help you grow your small or medium-sized business while ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly. Since 1998, we've worked to develop a timely and professional core values-driven approach, custom-tailored to your business, that allows technology to work for you, and not the other way around.
At the center of this service is our Core Support program. Every communications system needs protections, and TechBldrs' Microsoft Certified Professionals customize and build a defense plan that's catered to your business's unique needs. Here's what that entails:
Continual Software Updates
Updating to the latest versions of key business software is fundamental to keeping your company secure and moving forward. But updates aren't often as simple as you might think. While an automatic update might upgrade your business or fix an existing problem, sometimes they can cause more problems than they fix! So what can you do? Our Core Support has multiple testing levels for every update before it gets applied. All updates are applied after hours of checking and rechecking, and any problematic update can be easily rolled back, causing little to no disruption to your regular workday.
Our anti-malware was ranked #1 by an independent industry testing facility and has the smallest usage footprint on your system possible, meaning it's so unobtrusive you won't even know it's there until it matters. And with Core Support, your antivirus and anti-malware never expire. We always keep it up-to-date for you so your computer systems will have the latest protections.
Remote Management and Monitoring Services
Weird things can happen to computers. That seems to be a fact of life. What slows you down is not having the right solutions to problems when you need them. TechBldrs' PAM (Proactive Alert Management) System is the tool we use to monitor your vital systems and give you those solutions as soon as possible. Whether your internet goes down, you have a cybersecurity breach, or someone needs our help, PAM allows us to manage your systems remotely and ensures that we can connect to you when you need us. Through PAM, we can adjust system settings via a remote session, to continually ward off new cyber threats. TechBldrs monitors your business 24/7, 365 days a year.
Email Support Services
While most of us think SPAM is a more-or-less harmless email inbox clogger, SPAM can be highly dangerous to your company email and your business. A seemingly-innocuous email can hide a payload of Spyware that will damage your systems and can shut your business down for the day- if not for longer. SPAM is an annoying email issue, but Spyware infections are time-consuming and costly to eradicate. As part of our Core Support, TechBldrs' Spam Filtering service:
- This email service decreases the garbage mail that takes up space and congests your Internet connection
- Frees up the load on your email server, desktops, and laptops from filtering and rejecting SPAM
- Provides a mail bagging service for five days while your email server or Internet connection is down
- Automatically kills one of the prime vectors of entry for Spyware to prevent a host of issues
Don't forget about having support for Microsoft Office 365 installations. As much as we dislike email, we can help customize it for your needs.
While our Core Services are comprehensive and are often more than enough for most small and medium-sized businesses, sometimes companies want more individual service and personalized support. We believe that the best way to develop a trustworthy and positive working relationship is through direct human contact, which is why we've designed our Priority Support program to focus on the balance between the ease of remote service and the necessity of personal interaction in order to give you the best possible IT experience. Priority Support offers a mix of professional IT consulting, systems engineering, and personal support to keep your business running smoothly. We cover all your computers and devices, from servers and other network technology to office desktops to laptops in the field.
Priority Support is a type of service that adds the human element of Professional IT-related Service for a fixed monthly fee.
Support for Your Business Decisions
- Understanding what technology will benefit your business, your management, and your employees
- Our technical service also involved developing your IT Plan so that all of your technological business needs are met
- Assuring that all of your IT assets are getting the visibility and attention they deserve
Support for People When they Need it
- Get personalized, hands-on assistance during TechBldrs' monthly on-site visit
- And if you find yourself needing help outside of the monthly visit, we provide fast and unlimited support through our call-in Help Desk team to prevent little problems from growing into bigger problems
- Management can also request Quarterly Business Reviews and an Annual System Recommendation to plan for changes that will benefit your business and your business technology
Support for Your Systems and Safety
- We manage your hardware repair, in the event of hardware failure, diagnosing the issue and interfacing with the vendor support teams so you can focus on running your business
- We provide inspections to ensure that everything is working as intended and put emergency contingency plans in place in the event of quality issues
- Optimization and system tuning to keep your systems running at their best
The IT service providers at TechBldrs offer a way for you to focus on your business and have all of your IT service needs met at the same time.
Technology is constantly changing and growing increasingly complex, while also becoming more necessary for a modern business. With needs that can range from managing a complex network of printers to staying on top of cybersecurity, any number of issues can arise on a daily basis. For many companies, hiring additional full-time staff for their in-house IT team is not practical. The third-party IT support services at TechBldrs will give you benefits you may not expect and the service you need. While an in-house IT department can be expensive, third-party IT support services can actually save you money. This type of service can give you support when you need it and can help you budget more effectively. When you use our IT outsourcing service, you’re hiring experts that specialize in a wide range of IT-related issues. This will allow you to focus on your business, without any disruptions, providing an instant boost in business productivity.
Computer Network Support
Whether you require maintenance on your network, need a new server, or require updates, TechBldrs is here for you. You can experience true peace of mind knowing that your company’s networks are being monitored for potential issues and outages around the clock by the TechBldrs team. We provide IT services and innovative technology solutions to companies of all sizes in Willow Grove that can improve business efficiency. Whether you’re a larger company in need of a high-powered solution or a small company that needs an affordable alternative to expensive enterprise-level hardware, we will work with you to find the right solution for you and your company.
At TechBldrs, you’ll get a dedicated team of experts who will proactively work to ensure that your IT environment works as smoothly as possible with the help of seamless technology solutions. We will inspect your system to identify strengths and weaknesses and create a strategy that will prevent a hiccup in service, and ensure that your business runs smoothly, based on your company’s unique needs. We’ll also take care of all IT-related issues, so you can focus on growing your business.
We will serve as a support system and conduct proactive routine maintenance on your IT environment to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
These days, a modern business is more connected and digitized than ever before. However, without the proper cybersecurity, businesses are also vulnerable to a variety of online threats. Your IT service providers at TechBldrs have comprehensive security solutions and the intelligence and insight on threats that many businesses face these days. A security software expert on our team can assess your system and identify the areas in which your company is vulnerable and create a strategy that will prevent a major security incident and keep your employees, clients, and company data safe.
High-Quality IT Support Services You Can Rely On
At TechBldrs in Willow Grove, our team of experts comes with the expertise and knowledge to handle all of your IT support needs, regardless of business size. Our cloud computing services, low service prices, experienced IT consultants, and excellent customer service are what make us one of the leading IT consulting companies in the state. Contact us today to see how we can custom fit a Support plan for you.How Do I Get Started
Contact us today to see how we can custom fit a Support plan for you.
Places of Interest
- Calvary Presbyterian Church PCA which is on 405 Easton Road.
- Saint David Roman Catholic Church which is on 316 Easton Road.
- Church Without Walls Mission which is on 405 Easton Road.
- Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church PCA - which is on 405 Easton Road.
- Willow Grove United Methodist Church which is on 34 Old York Road.
- Orthodox Presbyterian Church which is on 607 Easton Road building e.
- Willow Grove Bible Church which is on 212 Everett Avenue.
- McKinley Memorial Baptist Church which is on 214 Cedar Avenue.
- Christ The King Presbyterian Church PCA which is on 405 Easton Road.
- Peniel Korean Presbyterian Church which is on 301 Woodlawn Avenue.
Local Fire Stations
- Upper Moreland Fire Department which is on 227 Davisville Road.
- Veteran's Memorial Park which is on 220 Mineral Avenue.
- Grove Summit Office Park.
- Woodlawn Park which is on 601 Division Avenue.