IT Relocation services
Moving into a different office location can be tricky. Relocation means setting up your IT again, from the network (wireless access points and router configurations) to cabling for each workstation.
How about your server that is infested with different cables routing to different ports and devices? You need an IT relocation service for that.
TechBldrs is the preferred local company for IT relocation and office network move services in the Willow Grove, PA area. If you want an IT Relocation company who will ensure you are up and running on day 1 in your new location, contact us today to discuss your move.
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
Planning your relocation
Moving your infrastructure successfully is largely dependent on how well it is planned. Proper planning reduces the risks involved while improving your chances for a smooth and successful office relocation. A relocation plan will guide you through the key phases and considerations of moving your technology, including:
- Evaluating & planning business technology requirements for your new office
- Assessing available connectivity resources - and identifying restrictions your new landlord may impose
- Creating a resilient business continuity plan to safeguard your valuable data and information
- Organizing the technology move - from packing tips to order of migration
- Creating & effectively using a business technology test plan to ensure everything is working on that all-important first day in your new office
There is no better IT relocation service than Techbldrs. We have helped many different organizations across various industries move their IT to their new locations. Let our team handle your IT infrastructure move... we may even be able to make improvements to it.
If you prefer, we can work on moving your business on the weekend so there is no additional downtime for your business.