Proudly serving Willow Grove since 1998
TechBldrs is your trusted local provider of computer network support services in the Willow Grove area. Our experts will work with your company to ensure that your computer network is secure, stable, and reliable for your employees and day-to-day operations. If you need an IT support expert in Willow Grove, call TechBldrs.
Computer Network Support Willow Grove
At TechBldrs in Willow Grove, we know that at the core of every company is the technology that enables communication. No matter how big or how small, businesses revolve around their technology. Desktops, laptops, servers, smartphones – in today's interconnected world where things are often the tap of a finger away, keeping your computer network running smoothly is paramount. Your computer network shouldn't be slowing your business down. And neither should cybersecurity threats.
Professional Computer Network Support Services
TechBldrs in Willow Grove can take away the stress and insecurity that comes with a mismanaged computer network. We are a people-first business that can design and deploy technology solutions that provides safety and competitive advantage. We can help you grow your small or medium-sized business while ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly. Since 1998, we've worked to develop a timely and professional core values-driven approach, custom-tailored to your business, that allows technology to work for you, and not the other way around.
At the center of this service is our Core Support program. Every communications system needs protections, and TechBldrs' Microsoft Certified Professionals customize and build a defense plan that's catered to your business's unique needs. Here's what that entails:
Updating to the latest versions of key business software is fundamental to keeping your company secure and moving forward. But updates aren't often as simple as you might think. While an automatic update might upgrade your business or fix an existing problem, sometimes they can cause more problems than they fix! So what can you do?
Our Core Support has multiple testing levels for every update before it gets applied. All updates are applied after hours of checking and rechecking, and any problematic update can be easily rolled back, causing little to no disruption to your regular workday.
Our antimalware was ranked #1 by an independent industry testing facility and has the smallest usage footprint on your system possible, meaning it's so unobtrusive you won't even know it's there until it matters. And with Core Support, your antivirus and antimalware never expire. We always keep it up-to-date for you so your computer systems will have the latest protections.
Weird things can happen to computers. That seems to be a fact of life. What slows you down is not having the right solutions to problems when you need them. TechBldrs' PAM (Proactive Alert Management) System is the tool we use to monitor your vital systems and give you solutions as soon as possible.
Whether your internet goes down, you have a network security breach, or someone needs our help, PAM allows us to manage your systems remotely, using diagnostic testing software and other tools, and ensures that we can connect to you when you need us. Through PAM, network support specialists can adjust system and security settings to continually ward off new cyber threats. TechBldrs monitors your business 24/7, 365 days a year.
While most of us think SPAM is a more-or-less harmless email inbox clogger, SPAM can be highly dangerous to your business. A seemingly-innocuous email can hide a payload of Spyware that will damage your systems and shut your business down for the day- if not for longer. SPAM is annoying, but Spyware infections are time-consuming and costly to eradicate. As part of our Core Support, TechBldrs' Spam Filtering service:
- Decreases the garbage mail that takes up space and congests your Internet connection
- Frees up the load on your email server, desktops, and laptops from filtering and rejecting SPAM
- Provides a mail bagging service for five days while your email server or Internet connection is down
- Automatically kills one of the prime vectors of entry for Spyware
While our Core Services are comprehensive and are often more than enough for most small and medium-sized businesses, sometimes companies want more personalized support. We believe that the best way to develop a trustworthy and positive working relationship is through direct human contact, which is why we've designed our Priority Support program to focus on the balance between the ease of remote service and the necessity of personal interaction in order to give you the best possible computer network support experience.
Priority Support offers a mix of professional IT consulting, systems engineering, and personal support to keep your business running smoothly. We cover all your computers and devices, from servers and other network technology to office desktops to laptops in the field.
Priority Support adds the human element of Professional Services for a fixed monthly fee.
- Understanding what technology will benefit your business, your management, and your employees, such as office suite software, private network VPN equipment software, network monitoring software, network intrusion detection software, network applications software, firewall software, and more.
- We can train users in the office to utilize important business technology, including cloud networks and communications networks
- Developing your IT Plan so that all of your technological business needs are met and network issues are identified
- Assuring that all of your computer network assets are getting the visibility and attention they deserve
- Get personalized, hands-on assistance, network support activities, and network maintenance during TechBldrs' monthly on-site visit. We can oversee your network systems, wide area networks, and network software, and provide logs of network activity and monthly network reports
- And if you find yourself needing help outside of the monthly visit, we provide fast and unlimited support through our call-in Help Desk to prevent little problems from growing into bigger problems. If you run into connectivity issues, issues with wide area networks, and more, our network support specialists will use their extensive experience, critical thinking, and analytical thinking skills to provide advice to users and user instructions to help troubleshoot and resolve any network technical problems
- Management can also request Quarterly Business Reviews and an Annual System Recommendation to plan for changes that will benefit your business and your business technology
- A network technician can manage your network of computers, network cables, hardware performance, hardware configuration, and hardware repair, diagnosing the issue, and interfacing with the vendor support teams so you can focus on running your business
- A network specialist will provide inspections, monitor network performance and network operation to keep your network safe. We will ensure that everything is working as intended and put emergency contingency plans in place
- Optimization and system tuning to keep your systems and network operating at their best
TechBldrs also provides disaster recovery services for businesses in Willow Grove.