Data Backup Services | West Chester, PAContact Us
Keep Your Mission-Critical Data Safe and Secure
Proudly serving West Chester since 1998
TechBldrs is your trusted local provider of remote backup and managed data backup services in the West Chester area. Our continuous and secure managed remote data backup services free up your internal staff and give you peace of mind knowing that you’ll never lose the data that your organization depends on to run. Contact us today to get started!
How much is your company spending each month to internally maintain and manage data backups? A lot? You should know that there's a more cost-effective solution-business data backup services.
Understanding Remote and Managed Data Backup Services
Cloud-based data backup services are commonly utilized in larger corporations to promote business continuity. A loss of crucial company data can be devasting to a company's operations. In many cases, small or mid-sized companies tend to focus their IT resources on preventing cyber threats, but this also encompasses data loss. Data loss can occur during a security breach. With online backup services offered by an experienced IT cloud provider, you can protect sensitive company data.
Typically offered through the cloud, remote data backup services through a managed service provider like TechBldrs can capably protect data from disaster events and provide a more flexible option for data recovery and backup.
What is Remote Data Cloud Backup?
Traditional data backup was typically handled on-premises by physically storing data copies on tape or disk drives. However, cloud-based solutions offer another way to store enterprise data and information. Online data backup can automate the process of saving data copies more quickly and on a larger scale.
With remote data cloud backup, records are transferred over the internet either to a cloud-based solution or to a managed partner's data servers. The process typically occurs during periods of low network usage, such as overnight or on weekends. An automated, routine backup schedule ensures that there's a consistent approach to managing enterprise-wide information.
What are Managed Data Backup Services?
With our managed data backup services, rather than your internal staff handling the data and process on-premises, we can take care of it all. We will permanently archive and retain data copies, and assist with restoring older data backups in the event of disaster recovery.
Our managed data backup services include:
- Initial backup configuration support and assistance
- Round-the-clock monitoring of your machines to ensure that continuous backup processes are running successfully
- Proactive response, including instantaneous alerts and notifications, in the event of a backup failure
- Disaster recovery services. Support and assistance to recover and restore data in the event of a data breach or data loss disaster, emergency restore options
- While your internal IT team may be able to handle some of these tasks, our services deliver a more comprehensive approach to data backup and recovery.
Advantages of Remote Managed Data Backup Services
Remote backup has advantages over traditional backup methods. Some of the major benefits of remote backup include:
- No dependence on your internal staff to perform physical tasks to back up data
- Backup solutions. Continuous backup of files, meaning data copies will instantly be updated if the original copy is altered or modified
- Remote online backup services with automated version control to better track and organize changes to data logs and file versions over time
- Securely handling over the cloud to meet regulatory compliance standards for managing sensitive and confidential information
Contact TechBldrs in West Chester Today to Learn More about Cloud Data Backup Services
If your organization is looking for assistance to safely and securely store critical data backups, we are here to help. We provide technical consulting knowledge and experience as a managed IT services provider to ensure that your company is well prepared. For a free consultation regarding various backup options, contact us today.
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.