Keep Your Mission-Critical Data Safe and Secure
Proudly serving Phoenixville since 1998
TechBldrs is your trusted local provider of remote backup and managed data backup services in the Phoenixville area. Our continuous and secure managed remote data backup services free up your internal staff and give you peace of mind knowing that you’ll never lose the data that your organization depends on to run. Contact us today to get started!
How much is your company spending each month to internally maintain and manage data backups? A lot? You should know that there's a more cost-effective solution-Cloud backup.
Understanding Remote and Managed Data Cloud-Based Backup Services
Typically offered through the cloud, remote data backup services through a managed service provider like TechBldrs capably protect data from disaster events and provide a more flexible option for data recovery and backup. Emergency restore options and disaster recovery services provided by a trusted data backup Cloud provider can give you peace of mind knowing sensitive company data is safe.
What is Remote Cloud Data Backup?
Traditional data backup was typically handled on-premises by physically storing data copies on tape or disk drives. However, cloud-based solutions offer another way to store enterprise data and information. Business users can take advantage of online data backup, which can automate the process of saving data copies more quickly and on a larger scale.
With remote data backup, records are transferred over the internet either to a cloud-based solution or to a managed partner's data servers. The process typically occurs during periods of low network usage, such as overnight or on weekends. With this Cloud-based option, an automated, routine backup schedule ensures that there's a consistent approach to managing enterprise-wide information.
What are Managed Data Backup Services?
With our managed data online backup services, we handle and manage data backup services rather than your internal staff handling the data and process on-premises. We will permanently archive and retain data copies, and assist with restoring older data backups in the event of disaster recovery.
Our managed data backup services include:
- Initial backup configuration support and assistance
- Remote Cloud backup service means around-the-clock monitoring of your machines to ensure that continuous backup processes are running successfully
- Proactive response, including instantaneous alerts and notifications, in the event of a backup failure
- Support and assistance to recover and restore data in the event of a data breach or data loss disaster
- Business data backup services not only offer protection of sensitive data, but they can provide the storage solution your company needs if you don't want to purchase an additional premises server.
While your internal IT team may be able to handle some of these tasks, our services deliver a more comprehensive approach to data backup and recovery.
Advantages of Remote Managed Data Backup Services
Remote online backup online services have advantages over traditional backup methods. Some of the major benefits of remote backup include:
- Remote Cloud data backup services mean no dependence on your internal staff to perform physical tasks to back up data
- Continuous backup of files, meaning data copies will instantly be updated if the original copy is altered or modified
- Remote backup services with automated version control to better track and organize changes to data logs and file versions over time
- Securely handling over the cloud to meet regulatory compliance standards for managing sensitive and confidential information
Cloud-Based Data Backup Services for Your Growing Company
If your organization is looking for assistance to safely and securely store critical data backups, we are here to help. We provide technical consulting knowledge and experience as a managed IT services provider to ensure that your company is well prepared. For a free consultation regarding various backup options, contact us today.