At the core of every company is the technology that enables communication. No matter how big or how small, businesses revolve around their technology. Desktops, laptops, servers, smartphones - in today's interconnected world where things are often the tap of a finger away, keeping your technology running smoothly is paramount. Your IT provider in Paoli, PA shouldn't be slowing your business down. And neither should cybersecurity threats. TechBldrs can take away the stress and insecurity that comes with mismanaged IT.
IT Support Services You Deserve
At TechBldrs, we provide IT support and IT services. Our company is a people-first business that can design and deploy technology solutions that provides safety and competitive advantage. We can help you grow your small or medium-sized business while ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly. Since 1998, we've worked to develop a timely and professional core values-driven approach, custom-tailored to your business, that allows technology to work for you, and not the other way around.
At the center of this service is our Core Support program. Every communications system needs protections, and TechBldrs' Microsoft Certified Professionals customize and build a defense plan that's catered to your business's unique needs. Here's what that entails:
Continual Software Updates
Updating to the latest versions of key business software is fundamental to keeping your company secure and moving forward. But updates aren't often as simple as you might think. While an automatic update might upgrade your business or fix an existing problem, sometimes they can cause more problems than they fix! So what can you do? Our Core Support has multiple testing levels for every update before it gets applied. All updates are applied after hours of checking and rechecking, and any problematic update can be easily rolled back, preventing quality issues and causing little to no disruption to your regular workday.
Our antimalware was ranked #1 by an independent industry testing facility and has the smallest usage footprint on your system possible, meaning it's so unobtrusive you won't even know it's there until it matters. And with Core Support, your antivirus and antimalware never expire. We always keep it up-to-date for you so your computer systems will have the latest protections.
Remote Management and Monitoring Services
The IT service providers at Techbldrs know that weird things can happen to computers. That seems to be a fact of life. What slows you down is not having the right solutions to problems when you need them. TechBldrs' PAM (Proactive Alert Management) System is the tool we use to monitor your vital systems and give you those solutions as soon as possible. Whether your internet goes down, you have a cybersecurity breach, or someone needs our help, PAM allows us to manage your systems remotely and ensures that we can connect to you when you need us. Through PAM, this technical service allows us to adjust system settings via a remote session, to continually ward off new cyber threats. TechBldrs monitors your business 24/7, 365 days a year.
Email Support Services
While most of us think SPAM is a more-or-less harmless email inbox clogger, SPAM can be highly dangerous to your company email and your business. A seemingly-innocuous email can hide a payload of Spyware that will cause email issues, damage your systems, and shut your business down for the day- if not for longer. SPAM is annoying, but Spyware infections are time-consuming and costly to eradicate. As part of our Core Support, TechBldrs' Spam Filtering service:
- This email service decreases the garbage mail that takes up space and congests your Internet connection
- Frees up the load on your email server, desktops, and laptops from filtering and rejecting SPAM
- Provides a mail bagging service for five days while your email server or Internet connection is down
- Automatically kills one of the prime vectors of entry for Spyware
While our Core Services are comprehensive and are often more than enough for most small and medium-sized businesses, sometimes companies want more individual service and personalized support. We believe that the best way to develop a trustworthy and positive working relationship is through direct human contact, which is why we've designed our Priority Support program to focus on the balance between the ease of remote service and the necessity of personal interaction in order to give you the best possible IT experience. Priority Support is the type of service that offers a mix of professional IT consulting, systems engineering, and personal support to keep your business running smoothly. We cover all your computers and devices, from servers and other network technology to office desktops to laptops in the field.
Priority Support adds the human element of Professional Services for a fixed monthly fee.
Support for Your Business Decisions
- Understanding what technology will benefit your business, your management, and your employees
- Developing your IT Plan so that all of your technological business needs are met
- Assuring that all of your IT assets are getting the visibility and attention they deserve
Support for People When they Need it
- Get personalized, hands-on assistance during TechBldrs' monthly on-site visit for any IT-related service needs
- And if you find yourself needing help outside of the monthly visit, we provide fast and unlimited support through our call-in Help Desk team to prevent little problems from growing into bigger problems
- Management can also request Quarterly Business Reviews and an Annual System Recommendation to plan for changes that will benefit your business and your business technology
Support for Your Systems and Safety
- We manage your hardware repair in the event of hardware failure, diagnosing the issue and interfacing with the vendor support teams so you can focus on running your business
- We provide inspections and routine maintenance to ensure that everything is working as intended and put emergency contingency plans in place to protect company data and prevent a hiccup in service
- Optimization and system tuning to keep your systems running at their best
Not every modern business can afford to hire additional full-time staff for their IT department. Outsourcing IT support gives a company the opportunity to delegate its IT-related operations to a third-party IT support service expert who specializes in handling a wide range of IT issues. At TechBldrs, your IT service providers, this type of service will allow our team to take care of portions of your IT system or your company's entire IT system and provide issue resolution, around-the-clock monitoring, and more.
Beyond the scope of simple email support, anti-virus software, and firewall management, TechBldrs in Paoli is a full-service IT consulting service for your company to scale for growth. From IT budget planning and hardware support to disaster recovery planning, our team will support your business scaling and your IT-related needs for those changes and ensure that your data remains protected in the event of a disaster. At TechBldrs, we offer innovative technology solutions for a growing company that can improve business productivity and efficiency.
Computer Network Support
The IT service providers at TechBldrs will maintain a safe work environment, proactively monitoring systems, and updating vulnerabilities. We can also plan for your company’s future and help you react to any changes in your business. With leadership and expertise, our user support team can support the daily operations of your company, boost business efficiency, and prevent a host of issues with our seamless technology solutions. For computer network support services for businesses in Paoli, get in touch with the IT pros at TechBldrs.
As technology continues to transform and grow at an astonishing rate, cybersecurity has become more important than ever before. A security software expert at TechBldrs will bring tried and true strategies to strengthen systems, recover data, thwart attacks, and handle any IT-related issues. We will evaluate your system and determine what technology is best suited to help keep company data safe and guard against cyberattacks. After we have assessed your company’s critical assets and identified vulnerabilities and threats, we can develop a multiphase roadmap that will address any immediate concerns, as well as a long-term strategy for security that can prevent a major security incident. At TechBldrs, we offer comprehensive security solutions that are tailored for your specific business.
At TechBldrs in Paoli, we provide third-party IT support services, cloud services, cybersecurity management, and low service prices that will help your modern business thrive. With our team of experts comes outstanding customer support, years of experience, and a hands-on approach to aligning your company's IT to meet your business goals.
Contact us today to see how we can custom fit a Support plan for you.How Do I Get Started
Contact us today to see how we can custom fit a Support plan for you.
Points of Interest
- Church of the Good Samaritan which is on 212 West Lancaster Avenue.
- Word of Victory Church which is on Suite E-1, 45 Darby Road.
- Community Church which is on 33 Lancaster Avenue.
- United Methodist Church which is on 81 Devon Road.
- Greater Philadelphia Center for Spiritual Living which is on 360 North Valley Road.
Local Fire Stations
- Paoli Fire Company which is on 69 Darby Road.
- Ask Dr. Ting which is on 250 West Lancaster Avenue Suite 215a.
Local Secondary Schools
- Delaware Valley Friends School which is on 19 East Central Avenue.
- Airdrie Forest Preserve West which is on 36 Hollow Road.
- Airdrie Forest Preserve East which is on Fennerton Road.