Data Backup Services | Paoli, PAContact Us
Keep Your Mission-Critical Data Safe and Secure
Proudly serving Paoli since 1998
Introducing the cloud backup services you need, to grow your business and protect sensitive data.
TechBldrs is your trusted local provider of remote backup and managed data backup services in Paoli. Our continuous and secure managed remote data backup services free up your internal staff and give you peace of mind knowing that you’ll never lose the data that your organization depends on to run. Contact us today to get started.
How much is your company spending each month to internally maintain and manage data backups? A lot? You should know that there's a more cost-effective solution for business users-business data cloud backup.
Understanding Remote and Managed Business Data Backup Services
Business data backup services can be a game-changer for any company, regardless of size. A cloud-based backup service can free up internal staff and ensure that your data is backed up and protected, night and day.
Typically offered through the cloud, remote business data backup services through a managed service provider like TechBldrs capably protect data from disaster events and provide a more flexible option for data recovery and backup. Our cloud data backup services can help protect all of your company's sensitive data, round-the-clock.
What is Remote Data Cloud Backup Service?
Traditional data backup was typically handled on-premises by physically storing data copies on tape or disk drives. However, cloud-based solutions offer another way to store enterprise data and information. Online data backup can automate the process of saving data copies more quickly and on a larger scale.
With remote cloud data backup, records are transferred over the internet either to a cloud-based solution or to a managed partner's data servers. The process typically occurs during periods of low network usage, such as overnight or on weekends. An automated, routine cloud-based backup schedule ensures that there's a consistent approach to managing enterprise-wide information.
What are Managed Data Backup Services?
With our managed business data backup services, we handle and manage backup solutions rather than your internal staff handling the data and process on-premises. We will permanently archive and retain data copies, and assist with restoring older data backups in the event of disaster recovery.
Our managed cloud-based backup services include:
- Initial backup configuration support and assistance
- Round-the-clock monitoring of your machines to ensure that continuous backup processes are running successfully
- Proactive response, including instantaneous alerts and notifications, in the event of a backup failure
- Disaster recovery services with online backup services offer support and assistance to recover and restore data in the event of a data breach, malicious data loss event, or data loss disaster
- While your internal IT team may be able to handle some of these tasks, our services deliver a more comprehensive approach to data backup and recovery.
Advantages of Remote Managed Online Backup Services
Remote backup has advantages over traditional backup methods. Some of the major benefits of remote backup include:
- No dependence on your internal staff to perform physical tasks to back up data
- Continuous backup of files, meaning data copies will instantly be updated if the original copy is altered or modified
- Remote backup services with automated version control to better track and organize changes to data logs and file versions over time
- Securely handling over the cloud to meet regulatory compliance standards for managing sensitive and confidential information
Contact TechBldrs Today to Schedule a Free Consultation
If your organization is looking for assistance to safely and securely store critical data backups, we are here to help. TechBldrs provides technical consulting knowledge and experience as a managed IT services provider to ensure that your company is well prepared. For a free consultation regarding various backup options, contact us today.
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.