At the core of every company is the technology that enables communication. No matter how big or how small, businesses revolve around their technology. Desktops, laptops, servers, smartphones - in today's interconnected world where things are often the tap of a finger away, keeping your technology running smoothly is paramount. Your IT shouldn't be slowing your business down. And neither should cybersecurity threats. TechBldrs can take away the stress and insecurity that comes with mismanaged IT. In Manayunk, PA TechBldrs has earned a reputation for offering the type of tech-based solutions a modern business needs to grow and thrive.
Reliable IT Support Services
We provide IT support and IT consulting services in Manayunk. Our company is a people-first business that can design and deploy technology solutions that provides safety and competitive advantage. We can help you grow your small or medium-sized business while ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly. Since 1998, we've worked to develop a timely and professional core values-driven approach, custom-tailored to your business, that allows technology to work for you, and not the other way around.
At the center of this service is our Core Support program. Every communications system needs protections, and TechBldrs' Microsoft Certified Professionals customize and build a defense plan that's catered to your business's unique needs. Here's what that entails:
Continual Software Updates
Updating to the latest versions of key business software is fundamental to keeping your company secure and moving forward. But updates and routine maintenance aren't often as simple as you might think. While an automatic update might upgrade your business or fix an existing problem, sometimes they can cause more problems than they fix! So what can you do? Our Core Support has multiple testing levels for every update before it gets applied. All updates are applied after hours of checking and rechecking, and any problematic update can be easily rolled back, causing little to no disruption to your regular workday. This type of service will be invaluable for your company and can prevent a hiccup in service.
Our antimalware was ranked #1 by an independent industry testing facility and has the smallest usage footprint on your system possible, meaning it's so unobtrusive you won't even know it's there until it matters. And with Core Support, your antivirus and antimalware never expire. We always keep it up-to-date for you so your computer systems will have the latest protections.
Remote Management and Monitoring Services
Your IT service providers at TechBldrs in Manayunk know that weird things can happen to computers. That seems to be a fact of life. What slows you down is not having the proper solutions to problems when you need them. TechBldrs' PAM (Proactive Alert Management) System is the tool we use to monitor your vital systems and give you those solutions as soon as possible. Whether your internet goes down, you have a cybersecurity breach, or someone needs our help, PAM allows us to conduct a remote session to manage your systems remotely and ensures that we can connect to you when you need us. Through PAM, we can adjust system settings to continually ward off new cyber threats. TechBldrs monitors your business 24/7, 365 days a year.
Email Support Services
While most of us think SPAM is a more-or-less harmless email inbox clogger, SPAM can be highly dangerous to your company email and your business. A seemingly-innocuous email can hide a payload of Spyware that will damage your systems and shut your business down for the day- if not for longer. SPAM is an annoying email issue, but Spyware infections are time-consuming and costly to eradicate. As part of our Core Support, TechBldrs' Spam Filtering service:
- This email service decreases the garbage mail that takes up space and congests your Internet connection
- Frees up the load on your email server, desktops, and laptops from filtering and rejecting SPAM
- Provides a mail bagging service for five days while your email server or Internet connection is down
- Automatically kills one of the prime vectors of entry for Spyware
Computer Network Support
At TechBldrs, we offer computer network support services that allow us to manage and monitor your IT environment and ensure that any IT-related issues are resolved quickly and efficiently. This will protect your company data and ensure minimal loss of information and downtime.
While our Core Services are comprehensive and are often more than enough for most small and medium-sized businesses, sometimes companies want individual service with more personalized support. We believe that the best way to develop a trustworthy and positive working relationship is through direct human contact, which is why we've designed our Priority Support program to focus on the balance between the ease of remote service and the necessity of personal interaction in order to give you the best possible IT experience. Priority Support offers a mix of professional IT consulting, systems engineering, and personal support to keep your business running smoothly and prevent a host of issues. We cover all your computers and devices, from servers and other network technology to office desktops to laptops in the field.
Priority Support adds the human element of Professional Services for a fixed monthly fee.
Support for Your Business Decisions
- Understanding what technology will benefit your business, your management, and your employees
- Developing your IT Plan so that all of your technological business needs are met
- Assuring that all of your IT assets are getting the visibility and attention they deserve
Support for People When they Need it
- Get personalized, hands-on assistance during TechBldrs' monthly on-site visit
- And if you find yourself needing help outside of the monthly visit, we provide fast and unlimited support through our call-in Help Desk team to prevent little problems from growing into bigger problems
- Management can also request Quarterly Business Reviews and an Annual System Recommendation to plan for changes that will benefit your business and your business technology
Support for Your Systems and Safety
- Your IT service providers at TechBldrs will manage your hardware repair in the event of hardware failure, diagnosing the issue and interfacing with the vendor support teams so you can focus on running your business
- We provide inspections to ensure that everything is working as intended and put emergency contingency plans in place
- Optimization and system tuning to keep your systems running at their best
Most start-ups and smaller companies don't have the budget to hire additional full-time staff for IT support. Third-party IT support services can be seen as an IT management strategy for smaller companies to allow the maximum level of IT service they receive for a lower cost. This is definitely a major benefit of third-party IT support services, but definitely not the only one. Outsourcing IT can also maximize the level of expertise a company receives, while increasing support, ensuring compliance, increasing security, and reducing system and hardware costs.
In some cases, maintaining a dedicated IT department can be too expensive for a smaller business. It can also be inefficient and time-consuming. Working with TechBldrs for all of your IT-related service and consulting needs will allow your smaller business to tap into the experience and expertise of professionals for seamless technology solutions for all of your tech-related needs.
Your IT service providers at TechBldrs believe there’s a better, more secure, and cost-efficient way to manage information technology for the modern business. This type of service allows our team to monitor and react to any issues before they turn into major emergencies. Our security software expert and user support team takes a proactive approach that prevents downtime, breakdowns, allows us to achieve industry security requirements, and ensures smooth business operations. Our system monitoring, automatic issue detection services, and around-the-clock support are essential to keeping company data safe and to prevent a major security incident.
High-Quality IT Support Services You Can Trust
At TechBldrs in Manayunk, we offer innovative technology solutions for the modern business. We can provide technical services that will prevent system quality issues and improve business efficiency and business productivity. We also provide comprehensive security solutions to keep company data safe. Our reasonable service prices, cloud services, excellent customer service, and team of experts comes with peace of mind knowing that your system will run smoothly and remain protected. Contact us today to see how we can custom fit a Support plan for you.How Do I Get Started
Contact us today to see how we can custom fit a Support plan for you.
Places of Interest
- Citylight Church (Manayunk) which is on 4101 Freeland Avenue.
- Church in the Yunk which is on 195 Green Lane.
- St. David's Episcopal Church which is on 150 Dupont Street.
- St Josaphat Church which is on 124 Cotton Street.
- Holy Family Church which is on 234 Hermitage Street.
- Bethany Lutheran Church which is on 401 Martin Street.
- St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church which is on 119 Rector Street.
- Mt. Zion Fire Baptized Holiness Church which is on 100 Dupont Street.
- St Mary's Roman Catholic Church (German) which is on 175 Conarroe Street.
- Josie D Heard AME Church which is on 4321 Tower Street.
Local Fire Stations
- Engine Company 12 which is on 4447 Main Street.
- Philadelphia University Research Center which is on 4145 Station Street.
Local Secondary Schools
- Grace Academy which is on 10 Shurs Lane.
- GPARE which is on 4101 Freeland Avenue.
- cb community school which is on 4101 Freeland Avenue.
- Pretzel Park which is on 4300 Silverwood Street.
- Manayunk Canal Path which is on 2 Cotton Street.
- Boone Park which is on Philadelphia.
- Fairview Park which is on 4418 Manayunk Avenue.
- Leverington Park which is on 4605 Umbria Street.
- Neighbors Park which is on Hermit Street &, Terrace Street.