Computer Network Support | Manayunk, PAContact Us
Proudly serving Manayunk since 1998
Manayunk, PA Computer Network Support
Computer Network Support Manayunk
At the core of every company is the technology that enables communication. No matter how big or how small, businesses revolve around their technology. Desktops, laptops, servers, smartphones – in today's interconnected world where things are often the tap of a finger away, keeping your computer network running smoothly is paramount. Your computer network shouldn't be slowing your business down. And neither should cybersecurity threats.
Professional Computer Network Support
In Manayunk, TechBldrs can take away the stress and insecurity that comes with a mismanaged computer network. We are a people-first business that can design and deploy technology solutions that provides safety and competitive advantage. We can help you grow your small or medium-sized business while ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly. Since 1998, we've worked to develop a timely and professional core values-driven approach, custom-tailored to your business, that allows technology to work for you, and not the other way around. TechBldrs is a top-rated IT support company in Manayunk.
At the center of this service is our Core Support program. Every communications system needs protections, and TechBldrs' Microsoft Certified Professionals customize and build a defense plan that's catered to your business's unique needs. Here's what that entails:
Continual Software Updates
Updating to the latest versions of key business software is fundamental to keeping your company secure and moving forward. But updates aren't often as simple as you might think. While an automatic update might upgrade your business or fix an existing problem, sometimes they can cause more problems than they fix! So what can you do? Our Core Support has multiple testing levels for every update before it gets applied. All updates are applied after hours of checking and rechecking, and any problematic update can be easily rolled back, causing little to no disruption to your regular workday.
Antivirus and Antimalware
Our antimalware was ranked #1 by an independent industry testing facility and has the smallest usage footprint on your system possible, meaning it's so unobtrusive you won't even know it's there until it matters. And with Core Support, your antivirus and antimalware never expire. We always keep it up-to-date for you so your computer systems will have the latest protections.
Remote Management and Monitoring
Weird things can happen to computers and impact network performance. That seems to be a fact of life. What slows you down is not having the right solutions to problems when you need them. TechBldrs' PAM (Proactive Alert Management) System is network monitoring software that we use to monitor your vital systems and network operation and give you solutions as soon as possible.
Whether your internet goes down, you have a cybersecurity breach, or someone needs our help, PAM allows us to manage your systems remotely and ensures that we can keep your network safe and connect to you when you need us. Through PAM, we can adjust system and security settings to continually ward off new cyber threats, prevent network security breaches, and keep your network operating smoothly. TechBldrs monitors your business 24/7, 365 days a year.
While most of us think SPAM is a more-or-less harmless email inbox clogger, SPAM can be highly dangerous to your business. A seemingly-innocuous email can hide a payload of Spyware that will damage your systems and shut your business down for the day- if not for longer. SPAM is annoying, but Spyware infections are time-consuming and costly to eradicate. As part of our Core Support, TechBldrs' Spam Filtering service:
- Decreases the garbage mail that takes up space and congests your Internet connection, preventing network connectivity issues
- Frees up the load on your email server, personal computers, and laptops from filtering and rejecting SPAM
- Provides a mail bagging service for five days while your email server or Internet connection is down
- Automatically kills one of the prime vectors of entry for Spyware
While our Core Services are comprehensive and are often more than enough for most small and medium-sized businesses, sometimes companies want more personalized support. We believe that the best way to develop a trustworthy and positive working relationship is through direct human contact, which is why we've designed our Priority Support program to focus on the balance between the ease of remote service and the necessity of personal interaction in order to give you the best possible computer network support experience.
Priority Support offers a mix of professional IT consulting, systems engineering, and personal support to keep your network systems and business running smoothly. We will cover your network of computers and all devices, from servers and other network technology to office desktops and laptops in the field.
Priority Support adds the human element of Professional Services for a fixed monthly fee.
- A network specialist will discuss what technology will benefit your business, your management, and your employees, such as network software, including firewall software, office suite software, a cyber security program, private network VPN equipment, network VPN equipment software, network intrusion detection software, and more
- Develop your IT Plan so that all of your technological needs are met for your business, network usage, wide area networks, and more.
- A network technician can train users to utilize new technology, such as network applications software, cloud services, cloud networks, and more
- Our network support specialists will assure that all of your computer network assets are getting the visibility and attention they deserve
- We will manage practical, hands-on problems. Get personalized assistance, monthly network reports, and network maintenance during TechBldrs' monthly on-site visit where network support technicians can use diagnostic testing software to handle network issues and more
- And if you find yourself needing network technical help outside of the monthly visit, our network support activities include fast and unlimited support and advice to users through our call-in Help Desk to prevent little problems from growing into bigger problems. We'll use our years of experience and critical thinking skills to help you solve any problem
- Management can also request Quarterly Business Reviews and an Annual System Recommendation to plan for changes that will benefit your business and your business technology
- Our network support specialists will manage hardware configuration, hardware performance, and can handle your hardware repair, diagnosing the issue and interfacing with the vendor support teams so you can focus on running your business
- We provide inspections to ensure that everything is working as intended and put emergency contingency plans in place
- Optimization and system tuning to keep your communications networks and systems running at their best
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.