“The Cloud” doesn't only refer to those white fluffy things in the sky: it's now an increasingly-popular technical business solution. In the simplest terms, “the Cloud” means storing and accessing documents and applications over the internet instead of keeping them on your computer's hard drive. Data kept in the Cloud is kept across a network of servers, allowing you and your employees to work on anything stored on the Cloud anywhere, anytime, on any device you can connect to the internet.
Cloud Computing Consultants Limerick, PA
Our Cloud consultants will go over the many benefits Cloud computing has to offer, including:
- Cloud computing can lower operating costs
- With the Cloud, employees can access the information they need, wherever they are
- Cloud mobility makes it easier to connect and reach more information and people, securely, faster, and easily, even when your employees are on the go
- Applications that are Cloud-based are designed to automatically update and refresh themselves, instead of waiting for a Cloud consultant to intervene
- Cloud-based platforms require very little maintenance
- Another important feature is speed. Within seconds you can access any information you need
- The Cloud offers several advanced security features that ensure data is stored and handled securely
All-Encompassing Cloud Computing Consulting from TechBldrs
At TechBldrs, we offer cloud computing consulting services in Limerick, PA. Our expert cloud computing consultants can help you determine the best way for your company to take advantage of the cloud.
Is the Cloud Environment Right for Your Business?
How do you know if the Cloud is right for you or if your company could benefit from Cloud infrastructure management?
- Does your team often need to collaborate on projects? The Cloud has tools built for multiple users working on a project at once.
- Do you have a team that travels, or often works from home? Documents and programs stored in the Cloud can be shared across users.
- Is your company's server getting old, and you don't want to purchase a new one? Changing internet services? Moving storage solutions? Need a reliable backup? You may be better migrating to the Cloud.
- If your business is planning to use Microsoft Office 365, do you know how to make the move as seamless as possible?
With our Cloud consulting services, you can discuss your company's needs, and server issues, and learn more about what our Cloud consulting firm has to offer. If you decide it's right for your business, we can get started right away, creating a Cloud strategy that is specifically tailored for your growing business.
The Impact of Cloud Computing
So you think the Cloud might benefit your business. Now what? Here's what TechBldrs can do for you:
- Once you decide to move to the Cloud, we'll provide consulting for the proper usage- where it fits, how it's best used, and by who.
- Our migration process is seamless, allowing you to get right to work.
- Migration support and personalized training for you and your team on how to best take advantage of what the Cloud has to offer.
Contact the Team of Cloud Consultants at TechBldrs Today
At TechBldrs in Limerick, PA our Cloud services are professionally managed and secure, meaning you don't have to take care of the maintenance, and your important data is protected by TechBldrs' cybersecurity experts.
We supply a backup service for what you store in the Cloud and have workarounds in place in case something happens and the connection to the Cloud server is temporarily interrupted.
If you're interested in scalable Cloud solutions, you want to learn more about the opportunities of Cloud computing, and you want Cloud consultant professionals to assess your company's readiness for Cloud technology, contact the team at TechBldrs today to schedule an assessment.