Keep Your Mission-Critical Data Safe and Secure
Proudly serving King of Prussia since 1998
TechBldrs is your trusted local provider of remote backup and managed data backup services in the King of Prussia area. Our continuous and secure managed remote business data Cloud backup services free up your internal staff and give you peace of mind knowing that you’ll never lose the data that your organization depends on to run. Contact us today to get started!
How much is your company spending each month to internally maintain and manage data backups? A lot? You should know that there's a more cost-effective solution-Remote Cloud backup.
Understanding Remote and Managed Data Backup Services
Most people are familiar with the cloud and the fact that it can offer a great storage solution for smaller companies that cannot afford to purchase an additional premises server. While the Cloud can provide unlimited storage, it can also be used to backup important company data.
Typically offered through the cloud, remote business data backup services through a managed service provider like TechBldrs capably protect data from disaster events and provide a more flexible option for data recovery and backup.
What are Remote Data Backup Cloud-Based Options?
Traditional data backup was typically handled on-premises by physically storing data copies on tape or disk drives. However, cloud-based solutions offer another way to store enterprise data and information. Online data backup can automate the process of saving data copies more quickly and on a larger scale.
With cloud data backup services, records are transferred over the internet either to a cloud-based solution or to a managed partner's data servers. The cloud backup service typically occurs during periods of low network usage, such as overnight or on weekends. An automated, routine backup schedule ensures that there's a consistent approach to managing enterprise-wide information.
What are Managed Data Backup Services?
With our managed cloud-based data backup services, we handle and manage Cloud-based backup, rather than your internal staff handling the data and process on-premises. We will permanently archive and retain data copies and assist with restoring older data backups in the event of disaster recovery.
Our managed cloud-based data backup services include:
- Initial backup configuration support and assistance
- Round-the-clock monitoring of your machines to ensure that continuous backup processes are running successfully
- Proactive response, including instantaneous alerts and notifications, in the event of a backup failure
- Disaster recovery services. Support and assistance with emergency restore options, in the event of a data breach, malicious data loss events, or data loss disaster
- While your internal IT team may be able to handle some of these tasks, our services deliver a more comprehensive approach to data backup and recovery.
Advantages of Remote Managed Data Backup Services
Remote backup has advantages over traditional backup methods. Some of the major benefits of remote backup include:
- This type of backup solution means no dependence on your internal staff to perform physical tasks to back up data
- Continuous backup of files, meaning data copies will instantly be updated if the original copy is altered or modified
- Remote business data backup services with automated version control to better track and organize changes to data logs and file versions over time
- Securely handling over the cloud to meet regulatory compliance standards for managing sensitive and confidential information
Contact TechBldrs in King of Prussia for a Free Consultation
If your organization is looking for assistance to safely and securely store critical data backups, we are here to help. At TechBldrs, we provide technical consulting knowledge and experience as a managed IT services provider to ensure that your company is well prepared. For a free consultation regarding various backup options, contact us today.