Document Management Solutions for an Efficient, Paperless Office
Proudly serving Exton since 1998
TechBldrs is your trusted local provider of document management and paperless office solutions and services in the Exton, PA area. We’ll help you identify and implement a document management solution that will help you enjoy the many benefits of a paperless office, including improved security, organization, collaboration and more. To get started with your digital transformation, contact us today.
Embracing the digital format
There are more work-from-home opportunities than ever before. Couple that with the push for increased recycling, and it's easy to see why companies want paperless office solutions. Even if you want to simplify your hardcopy records with a digital format, this service is for you.
Not only are paper records easily lost, misplaced or damaged, but they're also prone to errors. Mistyping data and failing to properly read customer information can both lead to inaccuracies. Fortunately, our document management solutions are here to help.
Benefits of digital document management
Companies have different reasons for going digital. Some want to do their part for the environment. Others want to adapt to modern standards. And some just want to make things easier for staff. There are also companies that are focused solely on protecting their customers. Regardless of your reasoning, we are here to make the process as streamlined and effective as possible.
The benefits of our document management solutions include:
- More space - Traditional, paper-based records take up a lot of physical space. Our service helps you get rid of these documents and repurpose your office. You might even be able to reduce some of your operating costs as a result. With our services, you don't even have to use up space on a bulky computer or server.
- Reliable security – Paper documents are hard to protect. Sometimes accidents happen. Other times, the damage is malicious. We help increase your security to give you and your customers greater peace of mind. With us, you have full control over who can access your records. You can restrict access as needed for a customizable and secure system.
- Long-term data availability – This is done with automatic data retention, digital backups and disaster recovery features. It gives you a better chance of recovering mission-critical data in the event of a disaster or unexpected data loss. We can schedule backups to occur daily, weekly or monthly. This grants you full control over your data.
- Better organization – It's easier to find your old records in digital format. Instead of combing through piles of papers, you can simply search for the records you need. Our specialists can also help you retrieve entire files and databases.
- Managed digital compliance – Digital records are subject to a number of laws and regulations. This is especially true when it comes to customer's personal data. However, these laws tend to vary between jurisdictions. Some even change and evolve on a regular basis. Our expertise can help you stay up to date on any changes. We'll also make sure you're in compliance with any new digital record regulations.
- Easier collaboration – Electronic documents help staff work together better. It doesn't matter if you're working with remote teams or in-house personnel. With our digital help, you will always have documents on hand to easily share.
Once you've gone digital, you'll wonder how you ever got by without it. Thanks to modern technology and some expert assistance, making the transition is easier than ever before.
TechBldrs is your local partner
For local document management and paperless office solutions, look no further than us. We're taking clients in the Exton, PA area, so feel free to reach out for more information.