Data Backup Services | Exton, PAContact Us
Keep Your Mission-Critical Data Safe and Secure
Proudly serving Exton since 1998
TechBldrs is your trusted local provider of remote backup and managed data backup services in the Exton area. Our continuous and secure managed remote data backup solutions free up your internal staff and give you peace of mind knowing that you’ll never lose the data that your organization depends on to run. Contact us today to get started!
How much is your company spending each month to internally maintain and manage data backups? A lot? You should know that there's a more cost-effective solution: cloud-based data backup services.
Understanding Remote and Managed Data Backup Services
Typically offered through the cloud, remote business data backup services through a managed service provider like TechBldrs capably protect data from disaster events and provide a more flexible option for data recovery and backup.
What is Remote Data Cloud Backup?
Traditional data backup was typically handled on-premises by physically storing data copies on tape or disk drives. However, cloud-based solutions offer another way to store enterprise data and information. Online data backup can automate the process of saving data copies more quickly and on a larger scale.
With remote business data backup services, records are transferred over the internet either to a cloud-based solution or to a managed partner's data servers. The process typically occurs during periods of low network usage, such as overnight or on weekends. An automated, routine backup schedule ensures that there's a consistent approach to managing enterprise-wide information.
What are Managed Cloud-Based Data Backup Services?
With our managed data backup services, rather than business users having their internal staff handling the data and process on-premises, we take care of everything, remotely. We will permanently archive and retain data copies and assist with restoring older data backups in the event of disaster recovery. Our cloud-based data backup services are invaluable to businesses of all sizes.
Our managed business data backup services include:
- Initial backup configuration support and assistance
- With remote data backup services, you'll get round-the-clock monitoring of your machines to ensure that continuous backup processes are running successfully
- Proactive response, including instantaneous alerts and notifications, in the event of a backup failure
- Disaster recovery service and assistance with malicious data loss events.
- With cloud data backup services, you'll have support and assistance to recover and restore data in the event of a data breach or data loss disaster
- While your internal IT team may be able to handle some of these tasks, our business data backup services deliver a more comprehensive approach to data backup and recovery.
Advantages of Remote Managed Data Cloud Backup Services
Remote data backup services have advantages over traditional backup methods. Some of the major benefits of remote backup include:
- No dependence on your internal staff to perform physical tasks to back up data
- Continuous business data cloud backup of files, meaning data copies will instantly be updated if the original copy is altered or modified
- Remote backup services with automated version control to better track and organize changes to data logs and file versions over time
- Securely handling over the cloud to meet regulatory compliance standards for managing sensitive and confidential information
Contact the Top Cloud Service Provider in Exton, PA
If your organization is looking for assistance to safely and securely store critical data backups, we are here to help. At TechBldrs in Exton, we provide technical consulting knowledge and experience as a managed IT services provider to ensure that your company is well prepared. For a free consultation regarding various backup options, contact us today.
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.