Computer Network Support | Exton, PAContact Us
Proudly serving Exton since 1998
TechBldrs is your trusted local provider of computer network support services in the Exton, PA area. Our experts will work with your company to ensure that your computer network is secure, stable, and reliable for your employees and day-to-day operations.
Professional Computer Network Support Services
At the core of every company is the technology that enables communication. No matter how big or how small, businesses revolve around their technology. Desktops, laptops, servers, smartphones – in today's interconnected world where things are often the tap of a finger away, keeping your computer network running smoothly is paramount. Your computer network shouldn't be slowing your business down. And neither should cybersecurity threats.
Professional Computer Network Support Services
TechBldrs in Exton can take away the stress and insecurity that comes with a mismanaged computer network. We are a people-first business that can design and deploy technology solutions that provides safety and competitive advantage. We can help you grow your small or medium-sized business while ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly. Since 1998, we've worked to develop a timely and professional core values-driven approach, custom-tailored to your business, that allows technology to work for you, and not the other way around.
At the center of this service is our Core Support program. Every communications system needs protections, and TechBldrs' Microsoft Certified Professionals customize and build a defense plan that's catered to your business's unique needs. Here's what that entails:
Continual Software Updates
Updating to the latest versions of key business software is fundamental to keeping your company secure and moving forward. But updates aren't often as simple as you might think. While an automatic update might upgrade your business or fix an existing problem, sometimes they can cause more problems than they fix! So what can you do? Our Core Support has multiple testing levels for every update before it gets applied. All updates are applied after hours of checking and rechecking, and any problematic update can be easily rolled back, causing little to no disruption to your regular workday.
Antivirus and Antimalware
TechBldrs in Exton can keep your network safe using the most current and effective security measures. Our anti-malware was ranked #1 by an independent industry testing facility and has the smallest usage footprint on your system possible, meaning it's so unobtrusive you won't even know it's there until it matters. And with Core Support, your antivirus and anti-malware never expire. We always keep it up-to-date for you so your computer systems will have the latest protections that will keep your network operating smoothly.
Remote Management and Monitoring
Weird things can happen to computers, network systems, and communication networks. That seems to be a fact of life. What slows you down is not having the right solutions to problems when you need them. TechBldrs' PAM (Proactive Alert Management) System is the tool we use to monitor your vital systems and give you those solutions as soon as possible.
Whether your internet goes down, you have a cybersecurity breach, or someone needs our help, PAM allows us to manage your systems remotely using diagnostic testing software and ensures that we can connect to you when you need us. Through PAM, we can adjust security settings and other system settings to continually ward off new cyber threats. TechBldrs monitors your business 24/7, 365 days a year.
While most of us think SPAM is a more-or-less harmless email inbox clogger, SPAM can be highly dangerous to your business. A seemingly-innocuous email can hide a payload of Spyware that will damage your systems and shut your business down for the day- if not for longer. SPAM is annoying, but Spyware infections are time-consuming and costly to eradicate. As part of our Core Support, TechBldrs' Spam Filtering service:
- Decreases the garbage mail that takes up space and congests your Internet connection
- Frees up the load on your email server, desktops, and laptops from filtering and rejecting SPAM
- Provides a mail bagging service for five days while your email server or Internet connection is down
- Automatically kills one of the prime vectors of entry for Spyware
While our Core Services in Exton are comprehensive and are often more than enough for most small and medium-sized businesses, sometimes companies want more personalized support. We believe that the best way to develop a trustworthy and positive working relationship is through direct human contact, which is why we've designed our Priority Support program to focus on the balance between the ease of remote service and the necessity of personal interaction in order to give you the best possible computer network support experience.
Priority Support offers a mix of professional IT consulting, systems engineering, and personal support to keep your business running smoothly. Network support specialists can provide advice to management and will cover all your computers and devices, from a wide area network and servers to office desktops and laptops in the field.
Priority Support adds the human element of IT professional support services for a fixed monthly fee.
- We can discuss network usage, network support activities, and what technology will benefit your business, your management, and your employees, including wide area network solutions, the right cyber security program, business-specific programs, network intrusion detection software, network applications software, firewall software, file backups, and more
- Network support specialists will help develop your IT Plan so that all of your technological business needs are met and to prevent network security breaches
- Our network support specialists will ensure that all of your computer network assets are getting the visibility and attention they deserve
- Get personalized, hands-on assistance, monthly network reports, and routine maintenance during TechBldrs' monthly in-person visit.
- We can provide employee job training and train users to get the most out of the latest business technology, such as cloud services, network software, and more. In some cases, additional training may be needed if we make upgrades or changes to your system. This can help a nontechnical person and other business users to better utilize new programs and systems in the workplace.
- And if you find yourself needing help outside of the monthly visit, our network support specialists can provide fast and unlimited support through our call-in Help Desk for expert advice that can prevent little problems from growing into bigger problems. We can help non-IT computer users identify and resolve issues that can impact network operation or network performance.
- Management can also request Quarterly Business Reviews and an Annual System Recommendation to plan for changes that will benefit your business and your business technology
- Using our problem-solving skills, we can help with hardware configuration, hardware performance, and other types of complex tasks. Network support specialists can manage your hardware repair, diagnosing the issue and interfacing with the vendor support teams and keep your network of computers operating efficiently so you can focus on running your business
- A network specialist provides inspections to ensure there are no network issues and that everything is working as intended. We can also put emergency contingency plans in place to prevent connectivity issues
- A network technician will oversee optimization and system tuning for a faster computer network and to keep your systems running at their best
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.