Data Backup Services | Doylestown, PAContact Us
Keep Your Mission-Critical Data Safe and Secure
Cloud Provider Serving Doylestown
TechBldrs is your trusted local provider of remote backup and managed data backup services in the Doylestown area. Our continuous and secure managed remote data backup services free up your internal staff and give you peace of mind knowing that you’ll never lose the data that your organization depends on to run.
Protect Your Data With Cloud Backup Services from TechBldrs
Data backup plans can be the key solution for any technology-driven company. On a daily basis, significant amounts of data are transferred online between offices. Most of this data is essential to day-to-day business operations. While no one wants to focus on the worst-case scenario in terms of what can happen to this important data, losing that data could potentially mean the end of a company.
Cloud Backups and Cloud Storage Services
- A cloud backup is a solution that is cost-effective for every type of business.
- A cloud backup won’t require you to manually back up every file in the office.
- By streamlining and automating the way a company saves its files, the team at TechBldrs will ensure that vital information is always available.
- A cloud storage service can support unlimited devices.
Let the Team at TechBldrs Handle Your Cloud-Based Backup and Cloud Storage Needs
Using cloud backup is an effective and secure way to store information away from the office. The data is held in a secure virtual location and gives office workers full access to cloud stored files, wherever they are. This makes it much easier for multiple people to collaborate on a project, and it’s a great option for many people who work from home.
How much is your company spending each month to internally maintain and manage data backups? A lot? You should know that there's a more cost-effective solution.
Understanding Remote and Managed Cloud Data Backup Services
Typically offered through the cloud, remote data backup services through a managed service provider like TechBldrs capably protect data from disaster events and provide a more flexible option for data recovery and backup.
What is Remote Cloud Data Backup?
Your company needs a backup plan in the event of hardware failure. A cloud backup solution can change everything and provides the storage space your growing company needs.
Traditional data backup was typically handled on-premises by physically storing data copies on tape or disk drives. However, cloud-based solutions offer another way to store enterprise data and information. Online data backup can automate the process of saving data copies more quickly and on a larger scale.
With remote data backup, records are transferred over the internet either to a cloud-based solution or to a managed partner's data servers. The process typically occurs during periods of low network usage, such as overnight or on weekends. An automated, routine backup schedule ensures that there's a consistent approach to managing enterprise-wide information.
What are Managed Data Backup Services?
With our managed data backup services and a basic plan, instead of your internal staff overseeing this process on premises, we will handle and manage data backup services remotely. We will permanently archive and retain data copies and assist with restoring older data backups in the event of disaster recovery. With cloud backup services, no longer will you have to worry about file size limits, slow file syncing, and other issues. Remote management allows business users to enjoy a better level of service, a streamlined data transfer process, and the type of online storage every company needs.
The Advantages of Cloud Backup
Our Cloud-based data backup services include:
- Initial backup configuration support and assistance
- Round-the-clock monitoring of your machines to ensure that continuous backup processes are running successfully
- Proactive response, including instantaneous alerts and notifications, in the event of a backup failure
- Support and assistance to recover and restore data in the event of a data breach or data loss disaster
- Cloud disaster recovery services
- Cloud servers provide all the storage space you need without having to purchase additional hardware
While your internal IT team may be able to handle some of these tasks, our services deliver a more comprehensive approach to data backup and recovery.
Advantages of Remote Managed Data Backup Services
Remote backup has advantages over traditional backup methods.
Some of the major benefits of remote backup include:
- No dependence on your internal staff to perform physical tasks to back up data
- Continuous backup of files, meaning data copies will instantly be updated if the original copy is altered or modified
- Remote backup services with automated version control to better track and organize changes to data logs and file versions over time
- Securely handling over the cloud to meet regulatory compliance standards for managing sensitive and confidential information
Contact the Leading Backup Service Provider in Doylestown Today
If your organization is looking for assistance to safely and securely store critical data backups, we are here to help. At TechBldrs in Doylestown, we provide technical consulting knowledge and support. As a managed IT services provider we will ensure that your company is well prepared. For a free consultation regarding various backup options, contact the leading cloud service provider today.
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.