“The Cloud” doesn't only refer to those white fluffy things in the sky: it's now an increasingly-popular technical business solution. In the simplest terms, “the Cloud” means storing and accessing documents and applications over the internet instead of keeping them on your computer's hard drive.
Data kept in the Cloud is kept across a network of servers, allowing you and your employees to work on anything stored on the Cloud anywhere, anytime, on any device you can connect to the internet. But this technology offers so much more than convenient Cloud file storage.
Cloud Computing Consultants Doylestown, PA
We offer Cloud consulting services in Doylestown, PA. Our expert Cloud consultants can help you determine the best way for your company to take advantage of the cloud.
How do you know if the Cloud computing environment is right for you?
- Does your team often need to collaborate on projects? The Cloud has tools built for multiple users working on a project at once. Our Cloud consultants can go over the features you can take advantage of.
- The perfect Cloud solutions for your company's growing needs-Do you have a team that travels, or often works from home? Documents and programs stored in the Cloud can be shared across users.
- Is your company's server getting old, and you don't want to purchase a new one? Changing internet services? Moving storage solutions? Need a reliable backup? You may be better migrating to the Cloud.
- Do you need to free up space on your server due to a sluggish performance? Cloud file storage can be a great solution.
- If your business is planning to use Microsoft Office 365, do you know how to make the move as seamless as possible?
Cloud Computing Services
So you think the Cloud might benefit your business. Now what? Here's what a digital transformation from TechBldrs can do for you:
- Cloud consultancy to discuss all the aspects of Cloud computing services for your company
- Once you decide to move to the Cloud, we'll also provide consulting for the proper usage- where it fits, how it's best used, and by who.
- Cloud file storage can free up server space
- Our migration process is seamless, allowing you to get right to work and take advantage of the Cloud landscape
- Migration support and personalized training client employees. A cloud consultant from our team will teach you and your team how to best take advantage of what the Cloud has to offer.
Cloud Infrastructure Management from TechBldrs
Your Cloud platform provider at TechBldrs in Doylestown, PA offers Cloud services that are professionally managed and secure, meaning you don't have to take care of the maintenance and your important data is protected by TechBldrs' cybersecurity experts. We supply a backup service for what you store in the Cloud and have workarounds in place in case something happens and the connection to the Cloud server is temporarily interrupted.
Contact Our Team of Cloud Consultants Today to Learn More
If you're interested in learning more about the Cloud environment and how it can help your business, contact the Cloud consultants at TechBldrs today. At TechBldrs, we know every aspect of Cloud adoption and can go over the many benefits of Cloud services for your growing business.