Computer Network Support | Conshohocken, PAContact Us
Proudly serving Conshohocken since 1998
TechBldrs is your trusted local provider of computer network support services in the Conshohocken, PA area. Our experts will work with your company to ensure that your computer network is secure, stable, and reliable for your employees and day-to-day operations.
Computer Network Support Conshohocken, PA
At the core of every company is the technology that enables communication. No matter how big or how small, businesses revolve around their technology. Desktops, laptops, servers, smartphones – in today's interconnected world where things are often the tap of a finger away, keeping your computer network running smoothly is paramount. Your computer network shouldn't be slowing your business down. And neither should cybersecurity threats.
Professional Computer Network Support
TechBldrs in Conshohocken, PA can take away the stress and insecurity that comes with a mismanaged computer network. We are a people-first business that can design and deploy technology solutions that provides safety and competitive advantage. We can help you grow your small or medium-sized business while ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly. Since 1998, we've worked to develop a timely and professional core values-driven approach, custom-tailored to your business, that allows technology to work for you, and not the other way around.
At the center of this service is our Core Support program. Every communications system needs protections, and TechBldrs' Microsoft Certified Professionals customize and build a defense plan that's catered to your business's unique needs. Here's what that entails:
Continual Software Updates
Updating to the latest versions of key business software is fundamental to keeping your company secure and moving forward. But updates aren't often as simple as you might think. While an automatic update might upgrade your business or fix an existing problem, sometimes they can cause more problems than they fix! So what can you do? Our Core Support has multiple testing levels for every update before it gets applied. All updates are applied after hours of checking and rechecking, and any problematic update can be easily rolled back, causing little to no disruption to your regular workday.
Antivirus and Antimalware
Our antimalware was ranked #1 by an independent industry testing facility and has the smallest usage footprint on your system possible, meaning it's so unobtrusive you won't even know it's there until it matters. And with Core Support, your antivirus and antimalware never expire. We always keep it up-to-date for you so your computer systems will have the latest protections.
Remote Management and Monitoring
Weird things can happen to computers. That seems to be a fact of life. What slows you down is not having the right solutions to problems when you need them. TechBldrs' PAM (Proactive Alert Management) System is the tool we use to monitor your vital systems and network usage and give you network technical solutions as soon as possible. Whether there are connectivity issues, you have a cybersecurity breach, or someone needs our help, PAM allows us to manage your network systems remotely and ensures that we can connect to you when you need us. Through PAM, we can adjust system settings to continually ward off new cyber threats, prevent network security breaches, and keep your network safe. TechBldrs monitors your business 24/7, 365 days a year.
While most of us think SPAM is a more-or-less harmless email inbox clogger, SPAM can be highly dangerous to your business. A seemingly-innocuous email can hide a payload of Spyware that will damage your systems, impact network operation, and shut your business down for the day- if not for longer. SPAM is annoying, but Spyware infections are time-consuming and costly to eradicate. As part of our Core Support, TechBldrs' Spam Filtering service:
- Decreases the garbage mail that takes up space and congests your Internet connection
- Frees up the load on your email server, desktops, and laptops from filtering and rejecting SPAM
- Provides a mail bagging service for five days while your email server or Internet connection is down
- Automatically kills one of the prime vectors of entry for Spyware
While our Core Services are comprehensive and are often more than enough for most small and medium-sized businesses, sometimes companies want more personalized support. We believe that the best way to develop a trustworthy and positive working relationship is through direct human contact, which is why we've designed our Priority Support program to focus on the balance between the ease of remote service and the necessity of personal interaction in order to give you the best possible computer network support experience.
Priority Support in Conshohocken offers a mix of professional IT consulting, systems engineering, and personal support to keep your business running smoothly. We cover all your network cables, computers, devices, servers, and other network technology including office desktops to laptops in the field. Contact our Conshohocken IT support team today to get started.
Priority Support adds the human element of Professional Services for a fixed monthly fee.
- Understanding what technology will benefit your business, your management, and your employees, including firewall software, office suite software, private network VPN equipment software, network monitoring software, network intrusion detection software, and more.
- A network specialist will develop your IT Plan so that all of your technological business needs are met
- We can help train users in the workplace to use new business technology, such as cloud networks
- Assuring that all of your computer network assets are getting the visibility and attention they deserve
- Get personalized, hands-on assistance and network maintenance during TechBldrs' monthly on-site visit. We will use network applications software, diagnostic testing software, and more to ensure your network support activities, network software, and wide area networks, are running at an optimal level. We will also provide monthly network reports and logs of network activity.
- And if you find yourself needing help outside of the monthly visit, we provide fast and unlimited support through our call-in Help Desk to prevent little problems from growing into bigger problems. If you run into issues with your network of computers or notice a dip in network performance, one of our specialists will use their experience, critical thinking, and analytical thinking skills to provide advice to users that will quickly help solve their problems.
- Management can also request Quarterly Business Reviews and an Annual System Recommendation to plan for changes that will benefit your business and your business technology
- A network technician can manage your hardware performance, hardware configuration, and hardware repair, diagnosing the issue and interfacing with the vendor support teams so you can focus on running your business
- Network support specialists provide inspections to ensure that everything is working as intended and put emergency contingency plans in place
- Optimization and system tuning to keep your network operating systems running at their best to prevent network issues
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.