Data Backup Services | Collegeville, PAContact Us
Keep Your Mission-Critical Data Safe and Secure
Proudly serving Collegeville since 1998
TechBldrs is your trusted local provider of remote backup and managed data backup services in the Collegeville area. Our continuous and secure managed remote data backup services free up your internal staff and give you peace of mind knowing that you’ll never lose the data that your organization depends on to run. Contact us today to get started!
How much is your company spending each month to internally maintain and manage data backups? A lot? You should know that there's a more cost-effective solution.
Understanding Remote and Managed Data Backup Solutions
Typically offered through the cloud, remote data backup services through a managed service provider like TechBldrs can capably protect data from disaster events and provide a more flexible option for data recovery and backup.
What is Remote Business Data Backup Services?
Traditional data backup was typically handled on-premises by physically storing data copies on tape or disk drives. However, cloud-based solutions offer another way to store enterprise data and information. Online data backup can automate the process of saving data copies more quickly and on a larger scale.
With remote data backup, records are transferred over the internet either to a cloud-based solution or to a managed partner's data servers. The process typically occurs during periods of low network usage, such as overnight or on weekends. An automated, routine backup schedule ensures that there's a consistent approach to managing enterprise-wide information.
What are Managed Cloud-Based Data Backup Services?
With our managed data backup services, rather than your internal staff handling the data and process on-premises, we take care of it all. With our cloud-based data backup services, we will permanently archive and retain data copies, and assist with restoring older data backups in the event of disaster recovery.
Our managed business data cloud backup services include:
- Initial backup configuration support and assistance
- With online backup services, you'll enjoy round-the-clock monitoring of your machines to ensure that continuous backup processes are running successfully
- Proactive response, including instantaneous alerts and notifications, in the event of a backup failure
- Business users will also enjoy emergency restore options in the event of data loss
- Disaster recovery services and cloud backup protection. Support and assistance to recover and restore data in the event of a data breach or data loss disaster
- While your internal IT team may be able to handle some of these tasks, our business data backup services deliver a more comprehensive approach to data backup and recovery.
Advantages of Remote Managed Data Backup Services
Remote cloud backup has advantages over traditional backup methods. Some of the major benefits of remote backup include:
- When you work with a remote data service provider there is no dependence on your internal staff to perform physical tasks to back up data
- Continuous backup of files, meaning data copies will instantly be updated if the original copy is altered or modified
- Remote business data backup services with automated version control to better track and organize changes to data logs and file versions over time
- Securely handling important company data over the cloud to meet regulatory compliance standards for managing sensitive and confidential information
Contact TechBldrs in Collegeville to Learn More About Online Backup Services
If your organization is looking for assistance to safely and securely store critical data backups, we are here to help. At TechBldrs in Collegeville we provide technical consulting knowledge and experience as a managed IT services provider to ensure that your company is well prepared. For a free consultation regarding various Cloud backup service options, contact us today.
Contact Us Today
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable specialists, call us at (610) 590-4858, use the Live Chat feature or fill out the form on our website to tell us about your business's IT needs.